Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Ok, so now I’m currently at Heaven’s Arena in HxH. I still have yet to see a full-fledged fight, except with Canary’s flashback when she was fighting those dudes. We finally get to a tournament and dudes are getting pushed out the arena and neck chopped with ease. I feel like I’m being trolled.

:russ::mjlol:

I’m still enjoying the show and I’m assuming that they gonna get some massive power-ups at some point in the story.

Not really a fan of the OPs, but the EDs are fukkin crack. The second one is

:banderas::banderas:

Gon is still mad weak at this point and just starting to know about nen. He does fight Hisoka later on in the arc and Hisoka has a fight against the champion too which is pretty dope.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Gon is still mad weak at this point and just starting to know about nen. He does fight Hisoka later on in the arc and Hisoka has a fight against the champion too which is pretty dope.
Yeah, I’m not too worried about them not fighting. I’m just really surprised how long it’s taking.

I can also appreciate how different this show is compared to YYH, I wouldn’t have thought it was created by the same person. The only similarities are how Yusuke and Gon wear green and have brown eyes.

I like the show though.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Shenmue was dope as fukk yesterday. nikkas got deep on that shyt.

AOT been fire too. nikkas were having a battle royale of fukkery.

I can't stand Gabi, but if you needed a nikka to take the shot that nobody asked for, that bytch will be right there buckin :mjlol:
I fukk with the avi breh.

I’m glad everyone likes RoK because that shyt is lit.

I might watch Shenmue.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I fukk with the avi breh.

I’m glad everyone likes RoK because that shyt is lit.

I might watch Shenmue.

:jbhmm::jbhmm:

Thanks fam. Brejji = Ranking of Goons :ohlawd:

Yeah Shenmue is definitely worth the watch if you like action anime based in real martial arts or played the game back in the day. The animation and fights are dope, pacing is good, characters are cool. It doesn't try to be something its not.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
- lol Conny made sure to remind us why he was ranked 8th in the Cadet Corps.
- Gaby needs a medal..her bullet touches prominent characters. Ereh's head, Sasha and WakaFlocha.
- Reiner needs a break. He looks like he's ready to off himself.
- Mikasa is one dimensional. She's all about Eren. I hope she promises Annie not to hesitant when it comes to killing Ereh.
- is it a bird? No it's Falco's Titan :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's been over 20 days and Funimation still haven't transferred my membership to Crunchyroll. How long could this possibly take? Haven't been watching any anime at all as I wait for my Premium to be restored. They completely botched this merger.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
You're still watching that?
Drop that after they left some kid village.
Thought this might've been a sleeper, I was wrong.
The first half was good. Altho the writing has kind of fallen apart since then. Still entertaining just been disappointed since that point.