Balla

Superstar
Daps
So it looks like Mikasa is the scoring leader and gabi is the MVP.

They really killin them dudes.

:russ::mjlol:

Why do creators have to make characters like gabi who are so unlikable, be somewhat the hero of the story? Why piss people off?

If gabi wasn’t such a bytch people would actually be cool with her. If she actually could care about others like falco does, more people would like her.

SMH

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of part 3s and movies, how did brehs go silent on heavens feel part 3 official release? I know like 2 brehs saw jank version of the theatre version early but after that it was crickets
I know part 3 had some heat too with the :lupe: state at the end of part 2

I know me and Twan seen it idk who else

All 3 are really good and naturally the fight scenes are :wow:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Speaking of part 3s and movies, how did brehs go silent on heavens feel part 3 official release? I know like 2 brehs saw jank version of the theatre version early but after that it was crickets
I know part 3 had some heat too with the :lupe: state at the end of part 2
??? I seen a subbed version earlier this year that was great quality. Part 3 was indeed dope as fukk

started Bisco and threw Dororo on the back burner. 6 episodes in and its good. Action, pacing, etc

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So it looks like Mikasa is the scoring leader and gabi is the MVP.

They really killin them dudes.

Why do creators have to make characters like gabi who are so unlikable, be somewhat the hero of the story? Why piss people off?

If gabi wasn’t such a bytch people would actually be cool with her. If she actually could care about others like falco does, more people would like her.

SMH

Man fukk Gabi and now fukk EVERYONE one that boat.

This show is really doing a great job they way they get you immersed into the story

I’m so anxious for them to pick back up with Eren and the Rumbling :wow:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk Gabi and not fukk EVERYONE one that boat.

This show is really doing a great job they way they get you immersed into the story

I’m so anxious for them to pick back up with Eren and the Rumbling :wow:
It’s always fukk gabi. Breh, I’m still thinking of how Mikasa was going on a rampage. I get why they’re doing it, but at the same time the yagerists are only trying to protect their home from people who want them gone anyway.

I never seen Mikasa go so hard before and she was showering in their blood. Damn.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It’s always fukk gabi. Breh, I’m still thinking of how Mikasa was going on a rampage. I get why they’re doing it, but at the same time the yagerists are only trying to protect their home from people who want them gone anyway.

I never seen Mikasa go so hard before and she was showering in their blood. Damn.

Mikasa went plus ultra hard!

I almost wanted to see her catch a bullet to the gut

That shyt wasn’t fair

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ok, so now I’m currently at Heaven’s Arena in HxH. I still have yet to see a full-fledged fight, except with Canary’s flashback when she was fighting those dudes. We finally get to a tournament and dudes are getting pushed out the arena and neck chopped with ease. I feel like I’m being trolled.

I’m still enjoying the show and I’m assuming that they gonna get some massive power-ups at some point in the story.

Not really a fan of the OPs, but the EDs are fukkin crack. The second one is

:banderas::banderas: