tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This Biske Doll show is actually the best SOL shyt I've seen in a long time. Can't recall the last time I saw the cliche "perfect girl" character done this well. It also helps the MC is actually worth a damn and not a nerd incel with no redeeming qualities. You can actually buy this dude getting the girl to fall in love with him. The whole teenage sexual tension is :mjlol: we've all been there. I can only imagine the discussions hardcore fans are having about this last episode :russ:

It's not as great as the first half of Hiromiya but Biske Doll didn't fall of a cliff in it's second half of the season and remained compelling to watch.

It's a really good rom-com. Not quite on the level of Kaguya, but still great. Most male MC's in rom-coms end up being super generic. But Gojou is great here and his chemistry with Marin is terrific. Even the two sisters were pretty good as well.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's a really good rom-com. Not quite on the level of Kaguya, but still great. Most male MC's in rom-coms end up being super generic. But Gojou is great here and his chemistry with Marin is terrific. Even the two sisters were pretty good as well.

To me, that shyt is just a straight up comedy :russ: the romance is so ridiculous and cliché it tales a backseat to the hilarious fukkery

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Speaking of part 3s and movies, how did brehs go silent on heavens feel part 3 official release? I know like 2 brehs saw jank version of the theatre version early but after that it was crickets
I know part 3 had some heat too with the :lupe: state at the end of part 2

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Speaking of part 3s and movies, how did brehs go silent on heavens feel part 3 official release? I know like 2 brehs saw jank version of the theatre version early but after that it was crickets
I know part 3 had some heat too with the :lupe: state at the end of part 2

Good question shyt was fire I bought all 3 limited edition blu rays cuz of how good it was on first watch

think besides me it was 2 other people who watch it leaked