tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just finished Bookworm S2. Damn that was really good. Easily in my top 3 for most anticipated for next season. (Along with Kaguya and Spy x Family) Def a must-watch if you are into SoL anime.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I just thought of a discussion topic but it has to do with anime, so I'll put it in here:
What is everyone's most re-watched anime? One you can watch again and again through the years/months/days and still enjoy it as if it were brand new, or it hits even better due to how its structured

You KNOW you a lie if you say One Piece :beli: no breh has time like that

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Do you mean the 2nd one from the 1st season cuz if you do I agree. That shyt is trash. Out of the 4 openings they have, the 2nd one is the worst. I fukk with the rest tho.
Yeah the second one from the first season. I don’t really like the ED either. I was always so hype when they played the first OP and ED.

It didn’t have to grow on me either. I liked them both as soon as I heard them.

It seems common to have a fire 1st OP, then go to some trash ass shyt.

Kinda messed the show up not gon lie.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I just thought of a discussion topic but it has to do with anime, so I'll put it in here:
What is everyone's most re-watched anime? One you can watch again and again through the years/months/days and still enjoy it as if it were brand new, or it hits even better due to how its structured

Most rewatched is definitely FMA: Brotherhood.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Probably Ippo or YYH. Just easy to chill out and enjoy regardless of what's going on.

I love Ghost in The Shell and LoGH, but those are both huge investments on a rewatch.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

I really haven't watched anything a second time unless it was for a continued season. (Just getting into anime 2 years ago.)

But if I had to rewatch anything right now it would FMAB. It pretty much has it all. Top-tier plot, action, and characters. And unlike something like Death Note knowing the plot doesn't hurt it in a rewatch.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

The GOAT it never gets old :wow:
giphy.gif