CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Been binging attack on Titan and I made it to season 4 part 2 and damn.

Does anybody else feel like this is Game of Thrones level (if not better)?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Been binging attack on Titan and I made it to season 4 part 2 and damn.

Does anybody else feel like this is Game of Thrones level (if not better)?
They've definitely done a beautiful job of blending the world building, politics, & action. Like I said a page or so ago, the sense of urgency and everything coming together is palpable.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
RoK was dark af wow. The Bojji fight was lit. So many twists and turns, I thought for sure this current story was going to be the entire anime, but guessing that was just an arc.

There’s gonna probably be a whole bunch of other shyt that’s gonna happen in the anime no one can guess.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
@42 Monks I just read Tomino stated that Kamille was the strongest Newtype in the franchise, I don't know how I went all these years without seeing this. I don't agree with that at all, not that it matters but nah b.

Kamille literally absorbed the powers of dead newtypes, telepathically spoke to hoes in a coma, then did some DBZ shyt and lent his powers to Judau. :francis:

You might not like it, and I don't either, but dude is like that.

Banagher had the Dark Gundam as a crutch.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamille literally absorbed the powers of dead newtypes, telepathically spoke to hoes in a coma, then did some DBZ shyt and lent his powers to Judau. :francis:

You might not like it, and I don't either, but dude is like that.

Banagher had the Dark Gundam as a crutch.
Banagher is a hoe. Most annoying protagonist given the most OP gundam. (Outside of Turn A I guess) Whiny ass nikka ruined that whole series for me, shyt is unwatchable

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I think we're far enough into AoT to have this discussion

Saving Armin over Erwin was a mistake.

I was reading a comment today saying that Jean is more like Erwin and Armin is Hange Jr.

Armin has no leadership skills but he's a brilliant strategist and always tries to talk his way out of situations

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Am I the only one who doesn’t dislike Armin? Lol all over online it seems no one likes him, but there isn’t really anything I dislike about him in particular.

Erwin is cool af, but Armin is apart of the main 3 and it would have been so fukked up if he didn’t live.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who doesn’t dislike Armin? Lol all over online it seems no one likes him, but there isn’t really anything I dislike about him in particular.

Erwin is cool af, but Armin is apart of the main 3 and it would have been so fukked up if he didn’t live.

I really like Armin. His sacrifice is one of my favorite scenes in the entire show.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
As soon as I said I wanted them to keep Good Morning World as the OP for Dr. Stone, they changed it, I kid you not.

:mjlol::mjlol:

The new OP is good though, it’ll do.

:ehh::ehh:

Just saw what happened to Senku’s pops and friends….

:mjcry::mjcry:

Now I’m at the part where they pulled out the Katanas and whoopin those other nikkas ass!!

Would have never thought a show like this would be as lit as it is.

:blessed::blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
yall gotta be fukking kidding me :gucci:

Brehjji just had one of the best animated scraps of the season :wow: Levi would be proud
6292c0dd7a8244fedb43d804401ab75bc3294dc4.gifv

a534629d34263c708d4e109d19045e9b72fe6e70.gifv

nikkas saying Bosse woulda ended Attack on Titan's plot right after reiner and them broke that wall the first time :dead: :pachaha:nikka swings that club like it's a toothpick

that was also the most terrifying interpretation of Hell i've ever seen on a show :picard: nikka whaaaaaat??? shyt make me wanna go to church

Last edited: