Consumed

Superstar
Daps
@MushroomX you still watching the Inuyasha sequel? How is it now?

I posted about this show for like 7 straight weeks and then forgot about it for a year 1/2.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So I was bored and decided to start Ranking of Kings yesterday and now I’m on episode 18…

Show is a masterclass in character development.

for real, you look at the art and the premise, you're like :scust:

next thing you know, you're literally trapped in a maze of plot twists and hoping nothing happens to Hiling

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
@MushroomX you still watching the Inuyasha sequel? How is it now?

I posted about this show for like 7 straight weeks and then forgot about it for a year 1/2.

yeah it kinda fizzled out. Stopped being interesting at all.

edit: it's been happening to me a lot over the last few seasons. I'd be like "okay, this is pretty good."

then I'm not even thinking about whatever show at all.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Demon Slayer thought they fight of the year on lock then Boji came through and crushed the buildings :wow:
:gladbron: Boji vs bosse was fire as fukk.
for real, you look at the art and the premise, you're like :scust:

next thing you know, you're literally trapped in a maze of plot twists and hoping nothing happens to Hiling

the art and premise were exactly why i figured it be better than most(to me), but i didnt expect it to pretty much shyt on everything thats been out for quite sometime.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Finished watching this movie called Josee to Tora. It's along the lines of Koe no Katachi in that it involves a girl with physical disabilities, but it's less focused on the limitations and consequences of the disability. More about working towards goals regardless of whatever obstacle stands before you. There's a point that you forget the girl can't walk, or at least it becomes ancillary to all that she can do, because she no longer allows that to define her (with the help of one special person). This is also reciprocated to the other lead who at some point needs help overcoming a hurdle that threatens to alter his life, which she then comes in clutch with the positive encouragement. All around wholesome stuff as it succeeds in a way that anime romances typically fail to execute (if they even try to).

It did get melodramatic in the end in the way that these stories almost invariably do - lack of communication leads to problem x y & z, but it wrapped itself up damn near perfectly. Would give it a 9/10 will watch again.

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
yeah it kinda fizzled out. Stopped being interesting at all.

edit: it's been happening to me a lot over the last few seasons. I'd be like "okay, this is pretty good."

then I'm not even thinking about whatever show at all.

Was afraid of that happening. The only thing I didn't want from Yashahime is for it to alter the satisfaction of the Inuyasha ending, and they were already starting to do that with characters being trapped in hidden dimensions and their kids growing up without even knowing them and Sesshomaru x Rin being not just fanfic:francis:

I'd like to look at the fights at least.