Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Finished FMAB. fukkin Phenomenal. Wow I had no idea they could make it this good. I Couldn’t imagine FMA being as fast paced and action oriented like how it is in Brotherhood after seeing 03 (even though that’s what the manga really is). I’m glad I saw 03 first because it just wouldn’t be right to watch after this. 03 was good, but man was Brotherhood lit af.
Brotherhood is a Shonen done right.

Not even gonna try to compare 03 and definitely won’t knock it because they did what they could do, which was a good job, I’m just using it as a reference for how different Brotherhood was.

Some people do think 03 was better than Brotherhood. I really don’t know about that.

Brotherhood felt like a damn grand adventure and they only had a few more episodes than 03 had. The show just kept getting better and better with each episode, the beginning was rough compared to later episodes because there was too much comedy when moments were meant to be serious, but they managed to find a perfect balance between comedy and being serious, which worked extremely well later in the show.

Characters were lit, fighting was lit, songs was lit, the world building was lit, the whole entire show was lit.

The ending was lit too, I like happy endings, even though it wasn’t fully a happy ending as others try to say.

I was watching the ending and thinking the second OP (Hologram, my favorite song from the show) would fit nice right here, then they fukkin played that shyt. So lit!!

:blessed::blessed:

One of the best shows I’ve seen bar none.

10 outta 10.

:wow::wow:

One of the very few shows (not just animé) that I wish I could watch again with no prior memory of watching it before.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Finished FMAB. fukkin Phenomenal. Wow I had no idea they could make it this good. I Couldn’t imagine FMA being as fast paced and action oriented like how it is in Brotherhood after seeing 03 (even though that’s what the manga really is). I’m glad I saw 03 first because it just wouldn’t be right to watch after this. 03 was good, but man was Brotherhood lit af.
Brotherhood is a Shonen done right.

Not even gonna try to compare 03 and definitely won’t knock it because they did what they could do, which was a good job, I’m just using it as a reference for how different Brotherhood was.

Some people do think 03 was better than Brotherhood. I really don’t know about that.

Brotherhood felt like a damn grand adventure and they only had a few more episodes than 03 had. The show just kept getting better and better with each episode, the beginning was rough compared to later episodes because there was too much comedy when moments were meant to be serious, but they managed to find a perfect balance between comedy and being serious, which worked extremely well later in the show.

Characters were lit, fighting was lit, songs was lit, the world building was lit, the whole entire show was lit.

The ending was lit too, I like happy endings, even though it wasn’t fully a happy ending as others try to say.

I was watching the ending and thinking the second OP (Hologram, my favorite song from the show) would fit nice right here, then they fukkin played that shyt. So lit!!

:blessed::blessed:

One of the best shows I’ve seen bar none.

10 outta 10.

:wow::wow:
If a person says 03 is better, don’t trust that man :hhh:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If a person says 03 is better, don’t trust that man :hhh:
Facts. They say it’s because it’s darker. It seems darker but it really isn’t besides how they showed Nina in more detail and Rosé’s bf. It had a more serious tone, but Brotherhood was dark af, so much blood, mad people died, etc.

They also say they like the ending better in 03 too, idk how that’s possible.