LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
:dwillhuh: are you just flat out ignoring the cyclical nature of BC's plot tho? shyt got repetitive quick as hell

EDIT: holy shyt nevermind :mjlol: nikkas asked if your scale went to 20 im fukking crying laughing

Look I'm not one of these fukking nikka nerds or cac bloggers when it comes to anime.

The problem with this place is ya'll nikkas don't use the same critique for everything. Ya'll go hard on shyt ya'll don't like and ease up on shyt ya'll enjoy.

Cowboy Bebop got repetitive quick as fukk, but nikkas worship that bullshyt. :mjlol:

DBZ used to go plus ultra with the monologues before fights and that shyt was corny as hell, but nikkas worship that bullshyt. :hhh:

Black Clover never got repetitive to me because I was too busy enjoying the world building, epic fights, characters, training, etc.....

This is why I don't take this place serious when it comes to anime recommendations because nothing makes you nikkas happy. :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dwillhuh: are you just flat out ignoring the cyclical nature of BC's plot tho? shyt got repetitive quick as hell

EDIT: holy shyt nevermind :mjlol: nikkas asked if your scale went to 20 im fukking crying laughing

ummmmm yes to the bold

Cuz if we start nitpicking that then we’d have to nitpick MANY other shows do the same thing and some off your favs gonna look funny in the light.

just let it be

I stand with my Griffith Set soldier @LauderdaleBoss

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
ummmmm yes to the bold

Cuz if we start nitpicking that then we’d have to nitpick MANY other shows do the same thing and some off your favs gonna look funny in the light.

just let it be

Exactly

nikkas gon make me unleash the fukking #CritiqueWars and fukking shyt on everything.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
ummmmm yes to the bold

just let it be

nikka i dont care :mjlol: i aint the writer and i can have my opinion changed if it makes sense, what kinda time yall on

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Look I'm not one of these fukking nikka nerds or cac bloggers when it comes to anime.

The problem with this place is ya'll nikkas don't use the same critique for everything. Ya'll go hard on shyt ya'll don't like and ease up on shyt ya'll enjoy.

Cowboy Bebop got repetitive quick as fukk, but nikkas worship that bullshyt. :mjlol:

DBZ used to go plus ultra with the monologues before fights and that shyt was corny as hell, but nikkas worship that bullshyt. :hhh:

Black Clover never got repetitive to me because I was too busy enjoying the world building, epic fights, characters, training, etc.....

This is why I don't take this place serious when it comes to anime recommendations because nothing makes you nikkas happy. :russ:
i didn't say none of that shyt you talkin about tho :dead: you in here shadowboxing hypothetical nikkas instead of the one you talkin to

you do realize that the world building, epic fights, characters, training, etc..... can be told in a repetitive way? you weren't saying anything with that statement breh :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
i didn't say none of that shyt you talkin about tho :dead: you in here shadowboxing hypothetical nikkas instead of the one you talkin to

you do realize that the world building, epic fights, characters, training, etc..... can be told in a repetitive way? you weren't saying anything with that statement breh :mjlol:

nikka I know you aint say that shyt. :dwillhuh:

I'm just giving examples of flaws in other shows that nikkas dikkride. I pretty much stated that with the line right before the comparisons. :snoop:

As far as BC being cyclical or repetitive or whatever the fukk, it never felt that way to me so I don't know what you talking bout breh. We see shyt differently so :manny:

hope that clears everything up :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka i dont care :mjlol: i aint the writer and i can have my opinion changed if it makes sense, what kinda time yall on

Na breh

giphy.gif

You finna care and change your opinion TODAY:lolbron: