Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished FMAB. fukkin Phenomenal. Wow I had no idea they could make it this good. I Couldn’t imagine FMA being as fast paced and action oriented like how it is in Brotherhood after seeing 03 (even though that’s what the manga really is). I’m glad I saw 03 first because it just wouldn’t be right to watch after this. 03 was good, but man was Brotherhood lit af.
Brotherhood is a Shonen done right.

Not even gonna try to compare 03 and definitely won’t knock it because they did what they could do, which was a good job, I’m just using it as a reference for how different Brotherhood was.

Some people do think 03 was better than Brotherhood. I really don’t know about that.

Brotherhood felt like a damn grand adventure and they only had a few more episodes than 03 had. The show just kept getting better and better with each episode, the beginning was rough compared to later episodes because there was too much comedy when moments were meant to be serious, but they managed to find a perfect balance between comedy and being serious, which worked extremely well later in the show.

Characters were lit, fighting was lit, songs was lit, the world building was lit, the whole entire show was lit.

The ending was lit too, I like happy endings, even though it wasn’t fully a happy ending as others try to say.

I was watching the ending and thinking the second OP (Hologram, my favorite song from the show) would fit nice right here, then they fukkin played that shyt. So lit!!

:blessed::blessed:

One of the best shows I’ve seen bar none.

10 outta 10.

:wow::wow:

Top 3 GOAT certified :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
as the resident mecha subject matter expert, i can confirm and say with extreme certainty and confidence

we down bad rn :mjcry:
It's a new Gundam out in the fall of this year. Not one of those toys based Gundam shows but a real one.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
VqFc278.gif

ueZJU90.png

About time this little coward got that work. Had to gif that as soon as I saw it.:banderas:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Episode 3, Ryuho spitting the respectability politics to Kazuma and basically calling him an alter pookie.

Levels :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
every time Ouken or his brothers get a flashback, the score goes crazy, then when he turns up :wow: some final fantasy, sephiroth energy, shyt is terrifying

King Desha need to stop playin and pull back up :mjcry: Ouken is truly the illest nikka in Nebraska by FAR
This nikka Ouken just don’t stop :banderas:

nikka thought the Big Four was running 1v1's :mjlol: they jumped that nikka with such precision

Dorsche swinging to distract

Domas wit them wtf :damn: heavy attacks

Bebin blocking the counter

Apeas catchin him lackin from the side

back to Dorsche with the hands :dead:

these were legit gang tactics :banderas: was beautiful to watch

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
JJK only has better animation imo. That shyt is beautiful. BC animation only really gets dope during the fights. JJK animation is dope all the time and just goes plus ultra during fights.

Hard to compare the two since one has 24 episodes and the other has like over 150.

JJK has a more serious tone. BC has better characters imo. Better music.

I enjoyed both though and they rank high to me for different reasons.
:dwillhuh: are you just flat out ignoring the cyclical nature of BC's plot tho? shyt got repetitive quick as hell

EDIT: holy shyt nevermind :mjlol: nikkas asked if your scale went to 20 im fukking crying laughing