Consumed

Superstar
Daps
This last stretch of Zeta is incredible stuff. Haman got everybody stressed.

I'm not sure what Recoa expected to happen when she defected to the Titans. "You're really ordering me to gas a colony???" like they haven't repeatedly been doing that very thing. You'd think Paptimus has some sort of hypnotism power by the way he's manipulating all these people. Or maybe its a requirement for newtypes/pilots in general to be simps idk.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I'm not sure what Recoa expected to happen when she defected to the Titans. "You're really ordering me to gas a colony???" like they haven't repeatedly been doing that very thing. You'd think Paptimus has some sort of hypnotism power by the way he's manipulating all these people. Or maybe its a requirement for newtypes/pilots in general to be simps idk.
24069.jpg

:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

there is certainly a theme :mjgrin:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
If they animate all of Shibuya in season 2(which they should), the only shonen completion JJK will have........ is its own previous episodes :unimpressed:.

Season 1 and the prequel movie already blew up and those are by faaaaaaaar the weakest parts of the story.

If they do it right....the first 4 or so episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 will be better than any arc in Demon Slayer :hubie:

I fukk with Demon Slayer but all the pretty colors got people talking crazy.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
If they animate all of Shibuya in season 2(which they should), the only shonen completion JJK will have........ is its own previous episodes :unimpressed:.

Season 1 and the prequel movie already blew up and those are by faaaaaaaar the weakest parts of the story.

If they do it right....the first 4 or so episodes of Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 will be better than any arc in Demon Slayer :hubie:

I fukk with Demon Slayer but all the pretty colors got people talking crazy.
Demon Slayer and JJK is honestly 1A and 1B to me. I fukks with Demon Slayer more because I feel like they took their time developing their protag meanwhile i feel JJK protag was OP from get go. I still honestly don't know what Yuji motivation is for his actions besides his grandpa dying wish :hubie:

But I fukks with both shows.