LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
hard to overstate how crazy Shibuya is. Gotta see it to believe it.
We been trying to tell them for over a year now but some things just have to be experienced.

As far as the current wave putting JJK definitively over DS, not seeing it & I've been Day 0 on releases in manga/anime for both. But the Coli is home to terrible hot takes, so imma let y'all cook.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Demon Slayer and JJK is honestly 1A and 1B to me. I fukks with Demon Slayer more because I feel like they took their time developing their protag meanwhile i feel JJK protag was OP from get go. I still honestly don't know what Yuji motivation is for his actions besides his grandpa dying wish :hubie:

But I fukks with both shows.
I still can’t get over breh jumping through windows and fighting demons in the air off rip with zero training lmao. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a protag do stuff like that with no kind of training or being something other than human.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
BONES don't give a fukk about the tv show. They know where the money is :myman:

Animators fukking snapped. Better yet their work didn't get muddied with 1000 layers of cgi & stock AE vfx.

gUBG3KH.gif

CRGpkhM.gif

YpvHSHb.gif

CtJpphh.gif

8hNtuLs.gif
In the second to last gif. Did Deku get an all-might transformation?

:ohhh::ohhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This garden of sinners just ain’t something I can continue to watch just saw movie 1 and still got 8 more movies :francis:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ranking of Kings latest episode :damn: :mjcry: :wow:

Now they have me feeling bad for this bytch Miranjo :to:

I know they going to make us feel sorry for her.
I'm going skip this episode, I want somebody to hate on this show:pachaha:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jesus lord at the shibuya incident I just finished it :damn: :damn:
Man they adapt this right with solid animations:whew:

me personally marineford was the standard for massive arc battle the OG majority anime arcs can’t touch it except a few

this shyt right here is on some next level shyt tho wasn’t expecting none of it
I do agree with one poster call jjk and demon slayer 1a and 1b
I do enjoy the characters more on demon slayer but the whole plot to jjk is insanely better
I want to see how jjk finishes up and also finish this new arc after shibuya incident
Cuz I honestly can’t tell which I prefer more demon slayer is done this isn’t and i dont know how they gonna top shibuya incident for a final arc to be frank but hey they could