Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tanjiro and the gang need a training arc after this is over:damn:

They can't keep fighting demons with this big of a handicap. Even the Hashira can't hang. Uzui Vert would've died without an assist:damn:

Can't recall a show where the main characters get beat down like this.

That perfect blend of 2D and 3D animation:ohlawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

They can't keep fighting demons with this big of a handicap. Even the Hashira can't hang. Uzui Vert would've died without an assist:damn:

That perfect blend of 2D and 3D animation:ohlawd:

Breh u ain’t seen shyt yet :whew:
Demon slayer on fukk your feelings steez each arc is unique in its on way with the final arc on some one piece marineford or hxh chimera ant level but with way way higher consequences I can assure u that
And I’ll say it again if they put the final arc at the movie theater it’s gonna obliterate Mugen train records since final arc can be split up in 2 parts

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
was waiting for this panel to get adapted. if there was ever a scene that captured tanjiro's willpower

f6CxKFD.jpg

34628ff8b91bb8b6d61d5c4fedbffec6a942e0de.gifv

to me this is one of the best things about demon slayer.

they are always at an inherent disadvantage vs the twelve moons. so when they win...if they win, then it makes that triumph all the more satisfying because you see how much it takes just to beat ONE of them even with a numbers advantage.

as strong as the hashira are...they still aren't demons.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished watching the new Demon Slayer, the animation :banderas:

The will to persevere by anime characters is unmatched :wow:

With next week supposed to wrap up this arc, anyone know when the next arc or season might arrive?

I wouldn’t expect it for another 2 years minimum they ufotable animate at their own pace to maintain the quality of a show
If they aren’t doing another series then I can see it sooner plus mugen tv series was just a copy and paste with some new scenes and may have given them more time to work on s3 sooner but i dont know

if I had to say like I said 2 years minimum because next arc I don’t know if they gonna add the mini arc with it or just have that mini arc added with the final arc also

was waiting for this panel to get adapted. if there was ever a scene that captured tanjiro's willpower

f6CxKFD.jpg

they are always at an inherent disadvantage vs the twelve moons. so when they win...if they win, then it makes that triumph all the more satisfying because you see how much it takes just to beat ONE of them even with a numbers advantage.

as strong as the hashira are...they still aren't demons.

especially the higher the number upper moon the more hell it is to fight them :damn:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

f6CxKFD.jpg

as strong as the hanashira...they still aren't demons.
The authors way to conveys the power differences is so inspiring. I’ve watched many an anime and every time I watch demon slayer I’m like
:damn: what we gonna do, someone haaalp:damn:

Edit: they be unlocking new flows just deal 6 percent damage :to:

Last edited: