42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yall need to get on that Google Drive wave. A lot of communities have legit libraries of anime on Drive, and always make sure to have the new releases in 720/1080 the day they release.

Only way I've been watching anime since I joined the military tbh :whew:
needs to be a study about how anime is surging through the military like how crack hit vietnam vets :mjlol:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
needs to be a study about how anime is surging through the military like how crack hit vietnam vets :mjlol:

The fact that a lot of people still don't have halfway decent hard drives full of movies/shows is :camby:

How am I the plug for the entire command for anime? :dahell:

nikkas don't have internet at home? :dahell:

"Yo Doom, I know you got that new Demon Slayer, pass a plate over here :feedme: "

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The fact that a lot of people still don't have halfway decent hard drives full of movies/shows is :camby:

How am I the plug for the entire command for anime? :dahell:

nikkas don't have internet at home? :dahell:

"Yo Doom, I know you got that new Demon Slayer, pass a plate over here :feedme: "
:dead:

people were paying others to move MY staff duty shift around so they could have something to watch all night:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
HOW A REALIST HERO REBUILT THE KINGDOM PART 2

I wouldn't have an Issue with this show being MID if there was at least some moments where it picked up. But this shyt is just pure uncut boring ass mid. There is absolutely no joy in this anime.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
HOW A REALIST HERO REBUILT THE KINGDOM PART 2

I wouldn't have an Issue with this show being MID if there was at least some moments where it picked up. But this shyt is just pure uncut boring ass mid. There is absolutely no joy in this anime.
I watch this in spurts. Same with the other show Genius Prince. I think that is better than Realist Hero. Realist Hero reminds me of that Smartphone Jesus show. The whole point of the show is just an excuse for a harem.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I watch this in spurts. Same with the other show Genius Prince. I think that is better than Realist Hero. Realist Hero reminds me of that Smartphone Jesus show. The whole point of the show is just an excuse for a harem.
That Genius Prince shyt is miles better at least it has some charm and heart to it, and funny at times. The realist hero shyt is just boring

Last edited: