Balla

Superstar
Daps
This was my list I posted a few years ago -

There's probably a few animes that I didn't watch when I made this that I would add to this list like Arcane, Kingdom, or Slime
iight we gonna see next if HXH better than FMA BH because that shyt is lit af!!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So I started watching Winter 2022 stuff.

One of the surprises for me, and it's fukkery is amazing: SABIKUI BISCO.

Basically its a post-apoc Japan comedy that has this disease called 'The Rust', in which people believe is caused by Mushrooms, but really could be the cure as the higher ups want to control people with fear.

Anywho you got Bisco, the MC, shooting arrows that causes Mushrooms to sprout; Government Agents wearing Bunny Mascot Heads; People using Giant Crabs and Hippos as Armored Vehicles. :mjlol:

I was saying last week that it was like somebody threw Trigun and Dorohedoro in a blender.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Rust-Eater Bisco is the highlight of the season IMO I guess anime isn't completely dead yet :wow:

also that show where the dude is trying not to fukk his male best friend that got turned into a girl is bit to 'progressive' for me being born in the 80s i'll leave that to ya'll 90s babies :dame:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
also that show where the dude is trying not to fukk his male best friend that got turned into a girl is bit to 'progressive' for me being born in the 80s i'll leave that to ya'll 90s babies :dame:
I looked at that and I don't know if I can do that. These gender benders are getting too crazy.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’m pissed that I watched FMA BH a month after they took the 03 one off Netflix.

Anyone know where I can watch the FMA 03 show and the movie without any viruses?

I’d rather finish that first before FMA BH because this shyt too lit.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Got back into Demon Slayer and watched the Mugen Train arc on Hulu. I guess the chopped the movie into 7 episodes.

Pretty good, with an unexpected ending. Tanjiro has a big heart, but dude stays crying :mjlol:

Looks like Hulu has the Entertainment district arc airing now.