winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Knowing what happens to the sister in Demon Slayer kinda killed my drive to watch it. At the point I was at the pitch of it was he was gonna turn her back human. Him failing at it leaves me with the question what's the point?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Knowing what happens to the sister in Demon Slayer kinda killed my drive to watch it. At the point I was at the pitch of it was he was gonna turn her back human. Him failing at it leaves me with the question what's the point?

you don’t even know what you’re talking about :mjlol::mjlol:

so worried about being spoiled, when you can’t tell what a spoiler even is.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its like you ask for development to happen then get upset when it doesn't hit you over the head in bold ass letters :leostare:
No I'm watching a series and I'm maybe 5 episodes in. At the point I'm at the entire show is him trying to fix his sister. It's one thing to watch a series and have that happen but you don't know until it reaches that point. It's another to watch a series and know in advance that part of the pitch of it doesn't pan out. Characters get killed off in series all the time but it colors a series differently when you watch it not knowing that will happen until it does and when you watch it from the beginning knowing that's what's going to happen.

It's just one of the risk you take when you fall behind on an ongoing series. Same thing happened with Game of Thrones and I dropped it. I was behind on it found out stuff I wasn't supposed to know at the point I was at and just dropped it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
No I'm watching a series and I'm maybe 5 episodes in. At the point I'm at the entire show is him trying to fix his sister. It's one thing to watch a series and have that happen but you don't know until it reaches that point. It's another to watch a series and know in advance that part of the pitch of it doesn't pan out. Characters get killed off in series all the time but it colors a series differently when you watch it not knowing that will happen until it does and when you watch it from the beginning knowing that's what's going to happen.

It's just one of the risk you take when you fall behind on an ongoing series. Same thing happened with Game of Thrones and I dropped it. I was behind on it found out stuff I wasn't supposed to know at the point I was at and just dropped it.
how do you consistently fail to realize that you box yourself in with these kinds of knee jerk takes?

like you'll compare the intro episodes to the synopsis and assume you've got a complete grasp of where a show is going, what the stakes are, how things will develop, the quality of execution, etc

may as well not watch law and order because every episode ends with a trial :mjlol: