Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
may as well not watch law and order because every episode ends with a trial :mjlol:

tumblr_mcvhbt88mp1rkn5loo1_400.gif

I went from a Suga Free thread to this!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I’m on episode 2 of rankings of king :mjcry:
It is not what I was expecting kinda silent voice vibes but as a tv series not movie

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So I started watching Winter 2022 stuff.

One of the surprises for me, and it's fukkery is amazing: SABIKUI BISCO.

Basically its a post-apoc Japan comedy that has this disease called 'The Rust', in which people believe is caused by Mushrooms, but really could be the cure as the higher ups want to control people with fear.

Anywho you got Bisco, the MC, shooting arrows that causes Mushrooms to sprout; Government Agents wearing Bunny Mascot Heads; People using Giant Crabs and Hippos as Armored Vehicles. :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Knowing what happens to the sister in Demon Slayer kinda killed my drive to watch it. At the point I was at the pitch of it was he was gonna turn her back human. Him failing at it leaves me with the question what's the point?
How the hell you going to be the worst thing about your own thread?:mjlol:

You need a timeout Sir.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Aight boruto is trending even title is spoiler

Long story short kawaki has jigen power and can use it amado did it on purpose to give him power whether he wanted it or not
Kawaki fights boroshiki toward end boruto gains his self awareness briefly and they agreed to this so boruto tells him to kill him while he still has control kawaki puts a hole thru his chest and boruto slumps over with naruto screaming his name
We all know he ain’t dead so question is what happens next maybe timeskip and boruto resurrection eventually happens and what will naruto do with kawaki

could be a fake out to beat code also think boruto dead so there is that so boruto and kawaki came up with a plan

:damn: :to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Aight boruto is trending even title is spoiler

Long story short kawaki has jigen power and can use it amado did it on purpose to give him power whether he wanted it or not
Kawaki fights boroshiki toward end boruto gains his self awareness briefly and they agreed to this so boruto tells him to kill him while he still has control kawaki puts a hole thru his chest and boruto slumps over with naruto screaming his name
We all know he ain’t dead so question is what happens next maybe timeskip and boruto resurrection eventually happens and what will naruto do with kawaki

could be a fake out to beat code also think boruto dead so there is that so boruto and kawaki came up with a plan

:damn: :to:
:mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So I started watching Winter 2022 stuff.

One of the surprises for me, and it's fukkery is amazing: SABIKUI BISCO.

Basically its a post-apoc Japan comedy that has this disease called 'The Rust', in which people believe is caused by Mushrooms, but really could be the cure as the higher ups want to control people with fear.

Anywho you got Bisco, the MC, shooting arrows that causes Mushrooms to sprout; Government Agents wearing Bunny Mascot Heads; People using Giant Crabs and Hippos as Armored Vehicles. :mjlol:
I been hearing good stuff about this show. I def need to give it a shot.

:ehh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
No I'm watching a series and I'm maybe 5 episodes in. At the point I'm at the entire show is him trying to fix his sister. It's one thing to watch a series and have that happen but you don't know until it reaches that point. It's another to watch a series and know in advance that part of the pitch of it doesn't pan out. Characters get killed off in series all the time but it colors a series differently when you watch it not knowing that will happen until it does and when you watch it from the beginning knowing that's what's going to happen.

It's just one of the risk you take when you fall behind on an ongoing series. Same thing happened with Game of Thrones and I dropped it. I was behind on it found out stuff I wasn't supposed to know at the point I was at and just dropped it.

Dont go full retard brehs, dont be like this guy :mjlol::mjlol:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I’m assuming Naruto would be your second right? Lol

This was my list I posted a few years ago -

My list -
  1. Hunter X Hunter
  2. Ninja Scroll
  3. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  4. Attack on Titan
  5. Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
  6. Cowboy Bebop
  7. Akira
  8. Samurai Champloo
  9. Mob Psycho
  10. Bungo Stray Dogs
  11. Code Geas
  12. Naruto
  13. One Punch Man
  14. Steins Gate
  15. Hinamatsuri
  16. Vinland Saga
  17. Kuroko
  18. Dororo
  19. Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
  20. Inuyashiki
I didn't add any Studio Ghibli movies in the list although if I did, this list would be littered with at least 5 of their movies.

There's probably a few animes that I didn't watch when I made this that I would add to this list like Arcane, Kingdom, or Slime

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think I've just seen the worst character in any anime ever. How the hell did this guy make it past the final selection? All he's done is cry at a woman to marry him and cower in fear.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
its like you ask for development to happen then get upset when it doesn't hit you over the head in bold ass letters :leostare:

How the hell you going to be the worst thing about your own thread?:mjlol:

You need a timeout Sir.

The funniest thing is
Tamayo wants to study Nezuko's DNA to find a cure. She isn't introduced until episode 8.

winb83 I didn't quote you because I don't want to spoil anything for you breh. Just keep watching...