twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What's the big 3 now anyway?

JJK and HxH should be taking the crown right now. But it looks like they're not. So who's the big 3 in 2022?

jjk, demon slayer (even tho it’s done but not anime), Tokyo revengers
Going by sales and popularity those make sense

one piece has its own lane imo

Balla

Superstar
Daps
jjk, demon slayer (even tho it’s done but not anime), Tokyo revengers
Going by sales and popularity those make sense

one piece has its own lane imo
You think those other 2 besides DS are more popular than AOT? Really don’t know, just asking.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You think those other 2 besides DS are more popular than AOT? Really don’t know, just asking.

aot is really popular but seems even more popular overseas than its own country

jjk and Tokyo revengers came out 2017 and 2018
Aot came out 2009 has 100 mil sales
Jjk has 60 mil
Tokyo revengers has 50 mil
So that says a lot of how quickly they sold compared too it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I been catching up on some shows I missed in my little hiatus and watching jawn “Banishes From the Heroes’ Party” and surprisingly I like this

Red is a pretty cool protagonist…. I’m curious to see this dudes true power cuz everyone talks about his sister but he’s seems more than formidable even though he always kinda plays down that he’s not that strong

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm still waiting for DS and AOT to get more episodes out before binging. Anything really stand out this season? @twan83 @tripleaamin ?

Ousama Ranking continues to be :ohlawd: I'd follow Bojji to hell and back brehs :wow:

I really have cutback on watching anime since I read a lot and if I do watch it i prefer to binge not week to week unless it’s something I won’t care for week that have me edge of seat or really curious is why SOL week to week are easier for me to do
Ousama rankings I will see how that goes only 3 episodes in but damn it’s good and we’ll written silent voice tv version vibes

Man I been catching up on some shows I missed in my little hiatus and watching jawn “Banishes From the Heroes’ Party” and surprisingly I like this

Red is a pretty cool protagonist…. I’m curious to see this dudes true power cuz everyone talks about his sister but he’s seems more than formidable even though he always kinda plays down that he’s not that strong

I thought it was solid show

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm still waiting for DS and AOT to get more episodes out before binging. Anything really stand out this season? @twan83 @tripleaamin ?

Ousama Ranking continues to be :ohlawd: I'd follow Bojji to hell and back brehs :wow:
I haven't really been watching new shows this season it's been all continued shows.

Altho I have heard good things about Sabiku Bisco. I prob will try that show out soon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My Dress Up Darling was good but the second episode had too much fan service.
Love of Kill was aight. Will continue.
Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest is meh. It's like Misfit of the Demon King Academy minus the swag.
Genius Prince was good.
She Professed Herself Pupil of the Wise Man was a trash first episode.
Fantasia Sango I fell asleep on.

Next up is In the Land of Leadale and Sabikui Bisco.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anime_MAP_edit-03.jpg-FINAL-Map-1204x2048.jpg

This..... Actually makes a lot of sense

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into a Total Fantasy Knockout. Who comes up with these names, as they need to be short and simple? That being said, this is actually pretty hilarious in a sense.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Life With an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated Into a Total Fantasy Knockout. Who comes up with these names, as they need to be short and simple? That being said, this is actually pretty hilarious in a sense.
That's the gender bender where the guy becomes a girl and is trying to get back to being a guy and his/her boy is falling in love with him/her.