Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
How y’all compare this to the 03 version?
The 03 version is darker in tone and in a lot of ways more mature
That being said the plot isn’t executed nearly as cleanly as brotherhood, quite a few loose ends
I think if you like either show you should watch the other one

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
out here on some escanor shyt :russ: POINTLESS
That's one of the main reasons I like breh as a villain: he prides himself on his hands, so he'll hand you a 2 piece and keep it pushing to the next violator. In a world where Magic is everything, you can still get slept in the streets.:russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That's one of the main reasons I like breh as a villain: he prides himself on his hands, so he'll hand you a 2 piece and keep it pushing to the next violator. In a world where Magic is everything, you can still get slept in the streets.:russ:

he gotta be end game no way around it not even
full power giving them beats so I’m assuming he may lose on some powers combine or maybe cuz he don’t have his full power he get sent back down to hell

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
he gotta be end game no way around it not even
full power giving them beats so I’m assuming he may lose on some powers combine or maybe cuz he don’t have his full power he get sent back down to hell
Liebe gotta play a major role considering who Lucifero killed.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

the komodo family is always there for support, even in death:mjcry:

In AOT, I was looking forward to seeing this weird panel of Yelena looking down at Armin that's become a meme. Episode delivered

77d5be2187b1e8cc5553ae100e9280de.png

TAwCfcv.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I didn't see it the entire 03 version, just episodes here and there when it was on TV so I can't really say. All I know is Brotherhood is in my top 3 of all time list. I think it's that good.

Have you watched Hunter x Hunter?
Nah that’s next on my list. Is that in your top 2?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bofuri I don’t want to get hurt got me :dead: :laff: maple stay finding ways to break a skill and game creators can’t stop her :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think they're about even. I like the direction that both versions took the series.
The best moments of FMA simply don't exist in the anime original version. Mustang and Lust, Mustang and Envy, Olivier and Raven, the final fight between Scar and Bradley.

Hell some of the best characters in FMA either don't exist in the anime original or are completely different or are inferior versions of themselves.

I'm thinking most of the people that love the anime original version probably watched it first because it would stand up better if you did. If one watched Brotherhood then the other version it would be interesting to see if that person thought they were almost even.