Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Why does the anime gotta do us like this????? :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Just when Mine was in the cut in the manga, IN THE SAME PLACE, she goes down like this :wow: :mjcry:

Either way, she's got Budou on her kill belt, so it's aight :salute: :to: :mjcry:

CjoKv1N.gif

I should've not read that spoiler
ifQLLgCur96i2.gif

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
what if mine get got in the manga :mjcry: she looking a lil too op atm, they always give them they crowning moment of awesome b4 they game of throne em :mjcry:

Don't say that breh :mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In other news, I'm watching Ore Twintails ni Narimasu :deadrose:

Shenanigans :mjlol:
This show is not an example of a quality show but it does what it's supposed to do which is make me laugh.

That scene was too funny.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
This show is not an example of a quality show but it does what it's supposed to do which is make me laugh.

That scene was too funny.

Not one of the best, as you say, but I agree. I get some good laughs from this show

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Just finished Akame.....
Night Raid been falling like flies lately
I did not expect another cut so dayum soon ya dig?

Regardless tho, it's another major L for the Raid this week

Thangs lookin bleak for that nikka too,Obviously Esdeath wrecks his ass in the next episode I'm assuming based off the dialogue exchange the two had.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:damn: at akame just :damn:
they really did in my nicca susanoo and the ride or die mine (she took out that raiden wanna be ass dude tho :banderas:) in one ep :to: man my feels could barely handle it :mjcry:
and that fukking trump card esdeath got is just too ridiculous, like im legit looking at the screen like :wtf::krs::lupe::sadbron: cuz of how dope it looked but i know that its gonna take super saiyan 4 to beat that bish :mjcry:

EDIT: shingeki no bahamut :krs::gladbron:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
they really did in my nicca susanoo and the ride or die mine (she took out that raiden wanna be ass dude tho :banderas:) in one ep :to: man my feels could barely handle it :mjcry:
and that fukking trump card esdeath got is just too ridiculous, like im legit looking at the screen like :wtf::krs::lupe::sadbron: cuz of how dope it looked but i know that its gonna take super saiyan 4 to beat that bish :mjcry:
Bish power lvl is like five story arcs higher than the next steongest person :mjcry:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

EDIT: shingeki no bahamut :krs::gladbron:

This ep had me feeling some type of way :mjcry:

Still waiting for the new Akame chapter to be translated, too... It's not going my way at all :mjcry: