Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I’m from same generation as u maybe a little further back think sailor moon and ronin warriors yyh might of been before dbz can’t recall
I’ll say this I haven’t seen s2 yet granted I know what happens but if they have still adapted this as good as usual and from the comments they have imo good chance it can dethrone dbz for me
I’ve read it and I have no issues whatsoever with how it ended without spoiling shyt all I can say expect the unexpected with this series death in this series is high probability regardless of who u are
This ain’t on some friendship or talk no jujutsu shyt it’s u gonna get this work
Mugen train death is a sign of things to come
:blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Wouldn’t call the demon slayer ending abrupt necessarily. The last arc is the best arc, ends at its peak. If you like it now you’ll love it then.

I can so see them making last arc a damn movie
Part 1 tv
Part 2 movie (if that happens it’s gonna smash Mugen train record )

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Part 1 tv
I hope so

:wow: The amount of things happening in the last arc

:wow: It was a year ago I binge read the entire manga from where season 1 ended in less than a week

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
In all honesty Demon Slayer being finished in 23 volumes is a good thing. It can allow the anime to tell the full story from beginning to end. Dragging a story can be a potential negative tbh.
they gonna drop mad filler off this cashcow all the same :mjlol:
Wouldn’t call the demon slayer ending abrupt necessarily. The last arc is the best arc, ends at its peak. If you like it now you’ll love it then.
the last arc in demon slayer is high key some of the best shyt to come out of SJ in decades

that arc can hang with the best
comparable to one piece marineford war but higher scale
Or hxh chimera ant arc
i'd put it over both. easy :manny:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
they gonna drop mad filler off this cashcow all the same :mjlol:

the last arc in demon slayer is high key some of the best shyt to come out of SJ in decades

that arc can hang with the best

i'd put it over both. easy :manny:

Hope to god they don’t put filler if it’s like Rengoku episode then that’s fine
I agree 100% it’s better than both to me but that was the comparison I can think of at the moment
I still need to read jjk cuz I hear that shyt is just as crazy good as demon slayer

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For my bleach brehs I’m rereading manga with the anime final arc coming out oct and I don’t remember much of shyt of the final arc apparently:dead: just bits and pieces
So was the final arc as bad as people say or not or for you personally what did u think?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hope to god they don’t put filler if it’s like Rengoku episode then that’s fine
I agree 100% it’s better than both to me but that was the comparison I can think of at the moment
I still need to read jjk cuz I hear that shyt is just as crazy good as demon slayer
JJK is legit outstanding - its just too much some times :why: you can definitely feel the hxh vibes when they got explanations and theoreticals taking up half the page.

on top of that its fukking brutal :picard:

but because of that, it really is some jojos/yyh crossover where there's absurd tension in damn near every encounter. but its two different styles of tension at least for me. in DS, a lot of the encounters are trying to find a way to outlast or overpower someone, in JJK its just razor's edge "i only need to be lucky once, you need to be lucky every time :ufdup:" shyt
For my bleach brehs I’m rereading manga with the anime final arc coming out oct and I don’t remember much of shyt of the final arc apparently:dead: just bits and pieces
So was the final arc as bad as people say or not or for you personally what did u think?
people who say it ruined the entire series or whatever were exaggerating like fukk :mjlol: bleach consistently went through crazy highs with just as many lows. the final arc got a bit messy as kubo was eager to wrap shyt up and just started to sprint to the finish line even though he set the stage for waaaaay more shyt to happen

honestly typical for a lot if not the majority of anime/manga endings tbh but of course people gotta be dramatic

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That’s actually exciting to hear.
I seriously enjoy the show so much that I feel like they’ve done such an amazing job with the story if they try and milk it beyond Muzan and his 12 they would begin to ruin something almost flawless.
After the movie my sentiment is I want to see Tanjiro and his crew grow to be Hashira. I want to see a couple more significant deaths on the good guys side and ultimately have the satisfaction of Muzan get ripped to shreds. If they deliver that and end the series Id feel like we have a new GOAT. I’m from the DBZ generation and as an adult I gained a huge appreciation from more mature writing like what I found in Naruto, Attack on titan, Tokyo ghoul, and now with Demon Slayer. Naruto has a soft spot in my heart as far as nostalgia but I hate how the writing always leaned on good guys dying mercilessly and the bad guys always ended up with a sob story to explain their actions. I love the more mature stories where main characters die, but ultimately those bad guys that broke your heart get theirs in the end. Tokyo Ghoul really nailed that for me in the first series (a shame that the second one was a dud). I like a show/story that has horrifying enemies and as a viewer makes me fear for the life of the amazing good protagonist. I don’t care for safe writing. I like seeing main characters die as long as there’s a balance of Justice on the other side.

Demon Slayer's main strength is that it does the Shonen formula better than practically anyone. It's full of classic troupes and it touches most of the same checkpoints every shonen goes through, but the characters are able to carry a pretty generic story and plot progression. I read all the manga and the story was at it best when it threw plot out the window and decided to give you fights, drama and high stakes. And the last arc has that in spades. I don't think it's close to a masterpiece but it's very easy to figure out why it's such an overwhelming success in Japan and worldwide: it does the most popular type of story as well as anyone else AND the animation is unfukkwithable.

I wasn't a big fan of the current anime arc in the manga, and I didn't think the arc that comes after that one was that compelling either. But I have zero doubt in my mind the anime will present a better version than the manga because it can do the best parts of Demon Slayer better than the source material (again: fights, drama, high stakes). And the last arc is gonna be insane.

PS: No doubt the ending was "rushed". But not because it ended in a few chapters (it didn't), it was just evident the author decided to disregard some of the stuff she teased and made it clear they were part of a bigger direction in the early-middle portions of the story. It doesn't hurt the final product but it was clear she went "fukk it, let's wrap it up with a bang".

Last edited:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Brehs if you're not watching World Trigger you're missing out... It just sucks that the mangaka took such a long pause they're close to the source material and after this last battle arc it get very dialogue heavy next

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Part 1 tv

They would have to announce it before the final season though because fans would be pissed at fukk at the ending of the TV anime being such a tease :heh:

But yeah, a movie about the last 10-15 chapters would smash every box office record in Japan.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think a lot of people are sleeping on World Trigger. Just caught up to season 3 and every action and fighting strategy just makes sense. While a bytch and weak even the MC bring value to his team. This last episode final scene animation was crisp as fukk

I think it definitely should watched more, Team fights Tech are something that should be replicated other shows.:yeshrug:

:mjlol: on sidenote, I know I ain't see anything that ain't being compared Togashi work on one of these posts that ain't JJK

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
new AOT opening is great. Feels like one of those iconic ones that’ll get played forever.

“rumbling, rumbling, it’s coming” :wow: