Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
for a long time it was the best anime i'd seen. it gets a lot of things right, only drawback is not having more seasons. Holo is high on my favorites characters list

been about 5/6 years since first watched, still listen to the opening theme on shuffle

Gahdamn that intro just took me back breh :wow: Rep + Dap

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
wait 3 months for 2 episodes

tell me how that make sense
I just read the novels. They're probably at least half a decade or more ahead of the anime.

for a long time it was the best anime i'd seen. it gets a lot of things right, only drawback is not having more seasons. Holo is high on my favorites characters list

been about 5/6 years since first watched, still listen to the opening theme on shuffle

This is another one you should just read the novels. There's a sequel series with Lawrence and Holo's kid going on now.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
wait 3 months for 2 episodes

tell me how that make sense
Well winter season is starting in 2 weeks. And the only time slot they have available left is today. (Im assuming the new year has some showing next week in Japan, which is why there isn’t a episode next week )

Looking back they probably should have taken 2 cours off like Mushoku did. But it is what it is at this point.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Just finished Robotics,note. Set in the Steins Gate universe. As someone who finds Steins Gate to be pretentious anime fan babble. This series does everything Stein Hate should have done right. It's lowkey a masterpiece.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Well winter season is starting in 2 weeks. And the only time slot they have available left is today. (Im assuming the new year has some showing next week in Japan, which is why there isn’t a episode next week )

Looking back they probably should have taken 2 cours off like Mushoku did. But it is what it is at this point.

the irony of that announcement was apparently it 86 days from the March date it was saying on Reddit when they said it

with majority of anime the in between is just too damn long which is why I read the shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the irony of that announcement was apparently it 86 days from the March date it was saying on Reddit when they said it

with majority of anime the in between is just too damn long which is why I read the shyt
Worse than that is the constant unknown of how much of the source will be animated. Outside of Studio Bind which was founded to work on Mushoku Tensei who really knows how much of this stuff is guaranteed to get animated?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Every other post is READ the material. I know #NoRead gang is not happy about the way this thread is going.:mjlol:

maybe so they ain’t gotta but understand when shyt is fukked up and adapted poorly to a good series or taking years at a time to even show or only have 1 season it’s their choice whether or not to follow up on it

not gonna judge them it is what it is :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Every other post is READ the material. I know #NoRead gang is not happy about the way this thread is going.:mjlol:
I mean it is what it is. I started anime only like most others. It just isn't practical to be years behind shyt, kept in the dark about whether or not it will continue. I mean 86 is on LN 8 in English and the anime is just about to finish 3. It will be years before the anime gets to where the LN is now.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Yea was planning to start reading once the season wrapped up. But I guess I'll start reading Mushoku instead once the Ln's for it get back in stock.