Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't know who you're talking about but we did get on 42Monks for not seeing Brotherhood that 1 time:mjlol:

Since i'm your right hand I should trust you, if you give me an estimate of how many i'll take your word for it:ehh:

Nicca I honestly don’t know. I first was put on to anime back in 98 when my future college roommate (at the time we was on the same floor but not rooming together) who was a DBZ fan (he had them in VHS)

Then I was watching shyt like Gundam (Gundam Wing specifically) and Inuyasha on my own on Toonami.

Shortly later…… when I found Bleach, Naruto, Death Note. That’s when everything began for me:wow:

so hard to say going back from 1998 to 2021

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Nicca I honestly don’t know. I first was put on to anime back in 98 when my future college roommate (at the time we was on the same floor but not rooming together) who was a DBZ fan (he had them in VHS)

Then I was watching shyt like Gundam (Gundam Wing specifically) and Inuyasha on my own on Toonami.

Shortly later…… when I found Bleach, Naruto, Death Note. That’s when everything began for me:wow:

so hard to say going back from 1998 to 2021

DBZ put me on too, that and Pokemon :wow: and I figured you had a MAL or something so you’d know how much you’ve seen

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
DBZ put me on too, that and Pokemon :wow: and I figured you had a MAL or something so you’d know how much you’ve seen

DBZ definitely seem like it was the opening gateway for a lot of peeps.

I remember stopping by my boys dorm after hearing all the screaming Goku be doing puzzled as fukk.

then he was like “you gotta watch it” so I gave it a chance.

He other boy from his hometown (who became a mutual friend of mine) had a MASSIVE tape collection. And latter in the Napster/Kazaa/The Pirate Bay era used to download a shyt load of anime:wow:

Like his collection is insane.

He used to just give me shyt like Samuria Deeper Kyo (which I still have)

He was constantly burning shyt let and right and going through then 100 blank CDs he used to get from Circuit City (that 100 pack that cost like $7.95):wow:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Boruto is just a continuation of the series, which is ongoing. I'm sure your boss could fill you in on that considering it's been his homework assignment for the past year.:mjlol:

Stop calling him my boss :russ: Boruto is something completely different please don’t attach it to Naruto :scust:

Bleach is gonna come through and crush the buildings Fall 2022. We ready #BleachGang :cheers:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
DBZ definitely seem like it was the opening gateway for a lot of peeps.

I remember stopping by my boys dorm after hearing all the screaming Goku be doing puzzled as fukk.

then he was like “you gotta watch it” so I gave it a chance.

He other boy from his hometown (who became a mutual friend of mine) had a MASSIVE tape collection. And latter in the Napster/Kazaa/The Pirate Bay era used to download a shyt load of anime:wow:

Like his collection is insane.

He used to just give me shyt like Samuria Deeper Kyo (which I still have)

He was constantly burning shyt let and right and going through then 100 blank CDs he used to get from Circuit City (that 100 pack that cost like $7.95):wow:

I don’t even know what Napster, Kazaa or Circuit City is :mjlol:

I think I got put on from these games that I had for my OG Xbox and PS1, I can’t even remember cause I was like 5.

I found a website that had all the DB, DBZ and GT episodes so once summer hit I binged the whole series:wow: it was like the greatest thing I’ve ever seen

Then once I hit middle school they had manga in the school library I was like :ohhh::eat:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I don’t even know what Napster, Kazaa or Circuit City is :mjlol:

I think I got put on from these games that I had for my OG Xbox and PS1, I can’t even remember cause I was like 5.

I found a website that had all the DB, DBZ and GT episodes so once summer hit I binged the whole series:wow: it was like the greatest thing I’ve ever seen

Then once I hit middle school they had manga in the school library I was like :ohhh::eat:

Wait? :dwillhuh:

Seriously?:mjtf:

My nicca how old are you?:mindblown:

No shade:russ:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
tCTbgse.png

Didn't know a Bleach trailer was dropping :ohhh: I'm ready :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

You heard of Napster then. You didn't get to use it but no way you haven't heard of it. Like saying you don't know what Y2K is just because it took place the year you was born.

Wow that is crazy!:russ:

Napster is how we used to illegally downlowd music and later etc media files before all this other streaming shyt dropped to make media more accessible

Circuit City was basically Best Buy before Best Buy.

For a minute they was neck and neck but eventually Best Buy took the crown

My other roommate worked there and he used to hook us up with shyt.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
You heard of Napster then. You didn't get to use it but no way you haven't heard of it. Like saying you don't know what Y2K is just because it took place the year you was born.

I may have heard of it idk but I have no clue what it is :yeshrug: Apparently it's like Limewire, I know what that is.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Have we done our top 10 anime this year

I guess something like this.

Mushoku Tensei
Fruit Baskets
JJK(if it counts)
AoT
Vivy
Osauma Ranking
Horimiya
Dragon Quest Dai
Vanitas
Hornable Mentions:
Slime
To Your Eternity

Worth noting there is a noticeable gap after Osauma. Also worth noting I'm counting Demon Slayer as 2022.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I may have heard of it idk but I have no clue what it is :yeshrug: Apparently it's like Limewire, I know what that is.

I was really about to tell @winb83 that you actually not have heard of Napster, but you prolly heard of Limewire.

It's really hard for some people to get just how fast tech (and especially the internet) advanced in the last 3 decades.

Hell, you're 21 and I can guarantee you've seen tech shyt that a 17 year old don't know about cause of that 3 year gap. shyt gets obsolete real fast.