Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
That’s you that’s lying.

You embarrassed me earlier letting LDW on it:stopitslime:

As your Anime Tribal Chief….
That’s not what I instructed of you and you gotta fix that :ufdup:

I dont know why y’all do this. That running gag probably needs to end in 2022.

It had a good run

:russ:
It took you about 6 months to drop your Top 20 so it looks kind of fishy that's all:lolbron:

Don't be disappointed but 30 anime isn't a lot:hubie:Consumed is at 800, i'm at 416 and I'm sure some of the other brehs are up there too. You have to step your game up :win:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ:
It took you about 6 months to drop your Top 20 so it looks kind of fishy that's all:lolbron:

Don't be disappointed but 30 anime isn't a lot:hubie:Consumed is at 800, i'm at 416 and I'm sure some of the other brehs are up there too. You have to step your game up :win:

And yet:wow:

Everyone in here knows that you are my 2nd in command and knew of my list well before everyone:mjgrin:

You could’ve dropped that list anytime you wanted :pachaha:

And 30:mjlol:

Yea right…. :russ: You not good at lying cuz I never taught you that :sas2:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
And yet:wow:

Everyone in here knows that you are my 2nd in command and knew of my list well before everyone:mjgrin:

You could’ve dropped that list anytime you wanted :pachaha:

And 30:mjlol:

Yea right…. :russ: You not good at lying cuz I never taught you that :sas2:

Is it really a lie? You've never proved any of us wrong :sas2:

There's no shame in not seeing a lot of anime. Actually you know what, you might be at 40 now. I see you coming up breh :salute: When you hit 50 let's celebrate

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Is it really a lie? You've never proved any of us wrong :sas2:

There's no shame in not seeing a lot of anime. Actually you know what, you might be at 40 now. I see you coming up breh :salute: When you hit 50 let's celebrate

If you want proof….

I got the second most post in here

You & anyone can go through this thread see what all I discussed in here:sas2:

That gag is silly in itself as multiple shyt drops every 3-5 months. 30-40 is a laughable number to die on the hill for.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
If you want proof….

I got the second most post in here

You anyone can go through this thread see what all I discussed in here:sas2:

That gag is silly in itself as multiple shyt drops every 3-5 months. 30-40 is a laughable number to die on the hill for.

Lot of post =/= Watching lots of anime :mjgrin:

You're right though, you're an OG of this thread and deserve some respect so how about this. I'm willing to compromise and say you've seen 50 anime, does that work for you?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Lot of post =/= Watching lots of anime :mjgrin:

You're right though, you're an OG of this thread and deserve some respect so how about this. I'm willing to compromise and say you've seen 50 anime, does that work for you?

Lot of post over several years.

The irony of you and other running this gag that I don’t watch shyt and I think about the poster in 2019-21 that still haven’t (or at the tim hadn’t) watch HxH or FMA and I was the one like “damn y’all still ain’t seen that”

You need to be running that gag with them:mjlol:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Lot of post over several years.

The irony of you and other running this gag that I don’t watch shyt and I think about the poster in 2019-21 that still haven’t (or at the tim hadn’t) watch HxH or FMA and I was the one like “damn y’all still ain’t seen that”

You need to be running that gag with them:mjlol:

I don't know who you're talking about but we did get on 42Monks for not seeing Brotherhood that 1 time:mjlol:

Since i'm your right hand I should trust you, if you give me an estimate of how many i'll take your word for it:ehh: