Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
AsiOHvc.png

@LordDeathwatch where's Ichigo?:pachaha:they must have felt it wasn't even worth putting him on SJ ads :wow:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Its IMPRESSIVE how bad Scarlett Nexus is....and when you think they finally gonna wrap it up just keeps going and going :russ:

I feel like Aristocrat Assassin and Platinum End are being dragged out and almost has nothing to do with the original plot. I been entertained, but both shows had potential for more.

I warned ya'll anything that seemed cool about "Aristocrat Assassin" was just to reel people in
the show hasn't even gotten to the part where it stops pretending like its gonna get really dope yet
when the "hero" finally showed up I saw it for what it was its trash in a golden bag :francis:

and I pegged Platinum End as a "E Tier Death Note if Light was a moron" from jump

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Its IMPRESSIVE how bad Scarlett Nexus is....and when you think they finally gonna wrap it up just keeps going and going :russ:

I warned ya'll anything that seemed cool about "Aristocrat Assassin" was just to reel people in
the show hasn't even gotten to the part where it stops pretending like its gonna get really dope yet
when the "hero" finally showed up I saw it for what it was its trash in a golden bag :francis:

and I pegged Platinum End as a "E Tier Death Note if Light was a moron" from jump
The hero is a male right?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I feel like Aristocrat Assassin and Platinum End are being dragged out and almost has nothing to do with the original plot. I been entertained, but both shows had potential for more.
Assassin only adapting 1 volume is weird to me. Like their were some things they adapted that really didn’t need to be adapted. (Like the blue hair chicks backstory. They dedicated a whole episode to that but yet completely skip on her training on being an assassin)

86 being the exception. Adapting just 1 volume doesn’t seem to be the best idea for LN’s. If I want all the extra details I will just go back and read the source material.

Platinum End is mid but it is entertaining mid. Given winter has much less to watch I will keep up with it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Aquatope finished yesterday. A solid SoL if you are into those types of shows. But much more drama-oriented which is unusual I guess. Definetly should have been at least 6 episodes shorter tho since it dragged. Overall pretty chill. The visuals carried the show big time tho. Prob rate it 6.5-7/10.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Assassin only adapting 1 volume is weird to me. Like their were some things they adapted that really didn’t need to be adapted. (Like the blue hair chicks backstory. They dedicated a whole episode to that but yet completely skip on her training on being an assassin)

86 being the exception. Adapting just 1 volume doesn’t seem to be the best idea for LN’s. If I want all the extra details I will just go back and read the source material.

Platinum End is mid but it is entertaining mid. Given winter has much less to watch I will keep up with it.

so assassin only adapted 1 vol but not as good as 86 but decent enough to get buy from what it sounds like
I think this may end up being the new trend possibly too .