Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jobless Reincarnation been giving a fukking masterclass for two seasons straight. :mjcry:

Too soon to put it in my top 10 cause it seems like they got a shyt ton of story to tell.
1 season breh so far just separated by cours but next season will be interesting tho :lupe:

How they handle next season is gonna be really fukking interesting. So far the story has gone by pretty quickly but the next few volumes they will adapt are pretty stagnant in terms of advancing plot. Now, if someone likes character work and set up, it's gonna be a hit for them. But I do wonder how much patience people that are more into plot will have.

I mean, at the end of the day the story will reward both of those fans because it's that damn good. It's not Attack on Politics or Greed Island level of "can we move along please" but still, I'm curious in how Bind handles it and how fans will react to it.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Amaim the only new show this season I have zero problem with its solid, interesting and well paced:ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It is but Web Novels are essentially the rough draft while Light Novels are the final draft that get released
Web novels are usually self published amateur work. When a publisher picks it up the author gets an editor and re-write it in light novel volumes. The light novel version is the definite story above the web novel and anime. Usually the plot changes for the better between a web novel and light novel.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Since I've been on that scifi wave, I might fukk around and start Ghost in the shell in the near future
Outside of hearing ghost in the shell is supposed to be a classic, I have 0 idea on what to expect :lupe:
Am I even supposed to watch the anime show (stand alone complex) or the movies?
Greatness :ahh: