twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
MHA working over snitches like prime SVU Stabler.:mjlol:

BC was short because of all the splash pages to encompass the moment but there's no way in Hell (no pun intended) it's going to be that easy.

bc think some consequences may happen to the 2 people with the cracks on face maybe

mha snitches get stitches:mjgrin:
Someone gonna die cuz of what happened I think so the point gets across imo may not be just that person who did it maybe collateral damage may get involved

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Shaman King keep getting better and better
People wouldn’t be sleeping so hard if Netflix released some damn episodes

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Nu9blXk.png

N2PXdBO.png

8CFT2sU.png

yrs12OT.png

BcJ1fNn.png

BDxtcWf.png

PVOviG5.png

7SbwoGn.png

m7S1niH.png

DefNE9F.png

fc91bd8014f9480a108381a2d404f86a51fb677c.gifv

I am a gawd:ahh:

you three are trash:ufdup:

:mjlol:fun Demon $layer episode today.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
another phenomenal mushoku tensei episode.

I thought the season would end on that point. The next episode should show Eris perspective then, and tease whats to come.

Yeah, I'm glad the season didn't end with this episode. I wonder if they'll stick to the source material for next episode or do a little more heavy teasing for what comes next. There's a lot of stuff to tease but they can also just save it for the 2nd season, whenever that might be.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I'm glad the season didn't end with this episode. I wonder if they'll stick to the source material for next episode or do a little more heavy teasing for what comes next. There's a lot of stuff to tease but they can also just save it for the 2nd season, whenever that might be.

Probably lots of teasing and setting the stage for the events of volume 7. I expect to see a cameo of a certain returning character.

The one thing they do need to adapt from the source is the Eris narration of that whole event. Then later the OVA of her goblin hunting mini adventure. whenever that is released. Anything else is a cherry on top to me.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Probably lots of teasing and setting the stage for the events of volume 7. I expect to see a cameo of a certain returning character.

The one thing they do need to adapt from the source is the Eris narration of that whole event. Then later the OVA of her goblin hunting mini adventure. whenever that is released. Anything else is a cherry on top to me.

spoiler vol 7.
Sylph? Yeah, they could show her POV while showing Rudy being miserable and becoming Quagmire. Then again, that could also be season 2 premiere.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Damn Rudy. Eris has been with him for at least 5 years and now he is all alone. :mjcry: Saying goodbye to Rujerd is one thing but man. Eris knew she probably couldn't keep that promise.

I gotta a lot of shyt to read once this season wraps up even just considering 86 & Mushoku.

On the other hand Demon Slayer's episode absolutely killed me. :deadmanny:

They definitely stepped up the humor for this season. Plus you know the animation and fight scenes will be top tier.

Last edited: