Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
So you give up on Trinity Seven a harem show (one guy and a bunch of chicks) and instead watch a reverse harem show (one chick and a bunch of guys)?

The protagonist is great here. Just the first 37 seconds. That scene happens in damn near every harem anime but not the way he did it. None of that traditional harem spinless weakwilled afraid of p*ssy stuff here.

The harem gawd :blessed:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Just saw the latest Akame...

Original endings brehs :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Was hoping they at least animate some of that epic fight. Was expecting to see Susanoo go ham...

I'm really :to: that they didn't, I think they might show the Cathedral fight in the next ep, but still that original ending :mjcry:

:mjcry:

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I don't read manga :yeshrug:....and so far the only manga head on here I trust is @Uri (except for that trinity seven :scust:) so I'll need him to tell me that :ld:

Trinity Seven is dope :manny:

You should read the manga for Seven Deadly Sins, it's fire :banderas:

And to anyone who ain't fuxing with the anime :scust:

You missing out on piff :pachaha:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude meliodas on some teen gohan shyt :wow: just obliterating dude with one blow :whew:....lol at this dude ban rocking the Eddie Murphy raw outfit tho :mjlol:....these mufukkas strong af too :patrice:...give one of these dudes dap and wind up with your arm blown off :russ:

:dead:

:russ: at them cutting away to how he got it.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Have you've been paying attention to Naruto and Bleach. :comeon:
Never watched either one:steviej:The shonen's I have watched had gradual power level increases and didn't convey the main characters as gods from the jump. Therefore I actually gave a damn when conflict arose. The action in Seven Deadly Sins is dope, but there's been practically no world building, nor any reason for me to give a damn about the characters minus the random :ooh: action moments.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Why Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou end so abruptly?? 12 episodes and all the nikka could do is get her number even though they stay together?? :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man Trinity Seven is just too much. When he lands on that chick and starts groping her and says he knows he's gonna bleed over it but it was worth it I lost it.
:damn:

Why Bokura Wa Minna Kawaisou end so abruptly?? 12 episodes and all the nikka could do is get her number even though they stay together?? :snoop:
Such is the life of an anime that's based off on ongoing manga. It's on 5 volumes. that's not a lot of material to use for an anime.

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never watched either one:steviej:The shonen's I have watched had gradual power level increases and didn't convey the main characters as gods from the jump. Therefore I actually gave a damn when conflict arose. The action in Seven Deadly Sins is dope, but there's been practically no world building, nor any reason for me to give a damn about the characters minus the random :ooh: action moments.

If this is a dealbreaker for you you might as well drop this jawn now lol

It's a flaw I noticed too. I'm caught up on the manga and it hasn't improved in that regard in the slightest. You could say it got a little worse

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don't want any spoilers but do these cats get tested for real at any point, let alone take any Ls? Meli's a boss, Ban let's nikkas impale him for fun and the bbw Diane hasn't shown any weaknesses.

youll be more worried about whats happening to the people not deadly sins than the sins. for all intents and purposes those nikkas are not beatable.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If this is a dealbreaker for you you might as well drop this jawn now lol

It's a flaw I noticed too. I'm caught up on the manga and it hasn't improved in that regard in the slightest. You could say it got a little worse

yeah like I think its a good read but its light on substance and the big reveal of

meli being a demon or...something

was more of a :ehh: than a :whoo: since you know everything was gonna be solved pretty quickly lol. I think its well made but if you looking for some deep shyt you barking up the wrong tree.