Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sounds like you're saying to neg you

Sounds like you need to get reintroduced to life in Berserk world when you go against the Lawd

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
86 episode was as good as usual. Frederica scene was on point. Caught me in the feels :mjcry:

Delays kind of suck since this a setup episode but it is what it is at this point.
Not sure if they showed it yet but there's a scene where Frederica straight lays into one of the 86s with soul snatching ether. That was what won me over about her. She just gives it to people straight. Before then I kinda found her annoying.

Shin, Frederica, Vika, and Lena are what makes this series so good. To a lesser extent Shiden and Lerche. Originally I despised Lena but she leaped them all to be probably my favorite character of the series. Vika and Lerche don't show up till volume 5. Who knows if the anime even goes that long.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Black clover
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

I love her brehs she so strong :russ:
And what the crew did :blessed:
basically said stfu

My hero
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

man wtf SERIOUSLY what was the point then
so first of we don’t know what quirks got erased or nerfed if he still has regeneration:snoop:
2nd all she did was die to delay his perfection wtf he was already stupid strong so I guess maybe no backlash from using all those quirks is what 100% is but it didn’t look like he had much of that in first place
Now no one gonna help so we can’t even see other international #1 heroes
Breh got delayed a fukking week and they kill of USA #1 hero for that shyt is STUPID
Only saving grace I feel is if shiga got nerfed and loses hyper regeneration NOTHING LESS
He wrote himself in a corner and I thought maybe he got out I was wrong said a damn week

he trying to end it more fast than we all think it seems