CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Shaman King done got lit boy:wow:
The art style made me think they was gon do some PG shyt but people getting bodied:whoo:

They definitely did it justice. The OG is basically unwatchable in comparison

My only criticism of it was spoiling Yoh's relationship to Hao at the beginning instead of it being revealed later

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
They definitely did it justice. The OG is basically unwatchable in comparison

My only criticism of it was spoiling Yoh's relationship to Hao at the beginning instead of it being revealed later
Yeah I have a post in here about that
I understand it’s a reboot but they didn’t have to show all the characters in the OP:mjlol:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Watching Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi. I’m sucker for anime like this as I get a good laugh out of it but also warms my heart as well.:obama:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watching Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi. I’m sucker for anime like this as I get a good laugh out of it but also warms my heart as well.:obama:

If you like that type of show you prob also like Taishou Otome Otogibanashi and Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashyta

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
watched episode 17 of Mushoku Tensei. Our initial impression of Paul Greyrat is that of a neanderthal, and he makes a lot of mistakes, but you can't deny his love for his family and the lengths he's willing to go to protect them. Not a great person. Is flawed. But he is a great father. Studio Bind nailed his reconciliation with Rudeus. Absolutely perfect, just as I remember the WN describing it.

Ruijerd having to restrain Eris was funny. Blank expression as if he's done this 100 times already. She was dead serious about wanting to kill Paul

e9184c1bd8cdcc9374b7f843baaf7f1ca2f16770.gifv

Something the episode did not adapt is the backstory of Shierra and Vierra, the travel companions of Paul. Might be covered in a OVA.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps

Man some of y’all ain’t ready for what bout to happen :whew:
I’ll watch this cour once it’s done love the show too much to watch week to week
New vol drop end of month too :noah:

I wanted to wait to watch it too so I could binge but I just couldn’t do it :wow:

Re Zero just dropped on the 9th, Mushoku Tensei on the 25th then Seishun buta Yarou on the 30th. I’m :eat:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wanted to wait to watch it too so I could binge but I just couldn’t do it :wow:

Re Zero just dropped on the 9th, Mushoku Tensei on the 25th then Seishun buta Yarou on the 30th. I’m :eat:

wait, what?:ooh:

also….. preciate you holding down your Tribal Chief and the set in my absence

not really feeling this season

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
If you like that type of show you prob also like Taishou Otome Otogibanashi and Shin no Nakama ja Nai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni Shimashyta

Will do! I’m just watching so much already lol! Particularly, most of the New Season anime.

Side Note: I’m pretty sure some know about this already but I’ll post it for those whom don’t;

MyAnimeList.net - Anime and Manga Database and Community

A great website to go to log in all the anime you’re currently watching, but to also learning about up and coming anime you plan to watch or even old school anime you would like to learn about.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Isn't that like Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii and Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai? Also Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shytemita seems kinda in that lane too.