luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assassin was definitely fukked up, especially after the way the episode started. Platinum End also had me :picard: at the start.

Also, can I just say that Kakehashi is a whiny lil bytch. Waaaah, I don't wanna hurt anyone.
What does this dude wanna do other than simp after that basic ass bowl cut chick he's hanging with? :hhh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Assassin was definitely fukked up, especially after the way the episode started. Platinum End also had me :picard: at the start.

Also, can I just say that Kakehashi is a whiny lil bytch. Waaaah, I don't wanna hurt anyone.
What does this dude wanna do other than simp after that basic ass bowl cut chick he's hanging with? :hhh:

i dunno but if the protags don't get with the shyts I'm dropping this show

only thing holding my interest this season is Jobless Reincarnation.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished up Cowboy Bebop, ahead of the live action version dropping next week.

I watched parts of it when I was a kid on Toonami, but never the whole thing from start to finish.

Animation still holds up really well, with it being cinematic in a lot episodes. Didn't realize how episodic most of it is, with most of the series being different adventures the group gets into. For instance I thought the Spike/Vicious/Julia relationship was a bigger part in my mind, but

They only really touch on their backstory in a few episodes. I knew Spike had a relationship with her, but didn't realize she used to be Vicious' girl

Also didn't really how much of a noir influence this series had. A lot of episodes hit a melancholic feel sometimes leaving you :sadcam:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Don’t toy with me nagatoro I don’t know how I feel about it I like but at same time I may drop it. I’m 6 episodes in so far