obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Seven Deadly Sins is harmless, silly fun. I enjoy it, but I can't take it seriously when nikkas are causing buildings to collapse from arm wrestling:dahell:Akame Ga Kill is pretty dope. I just started Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. This nikka just made a chimera out of his dog and his daughter:damn::wow::to:If this show can tug my heart strings four episodes in, it must be special

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Seven Deadly Sins is harmless, silly fun. I enjoy it, but I can't take it seriously when nikkas are causing buildings to collapse from arm wrestling:dahell:Akame Ga Kill is pretty dope. I just started Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. This nikka just made a chimera out of his dog and his daughter:damn::wow::to:If this show can tug my heart strings four episodes in, it must be special
Yeah the power scaling in that is all over the place. If they follow the manga it gets CRAZIER, in a good way.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Yeah the power scaling in that is all over the place. If they follow the manga it gets CRAZIER, in a good way.
I don't want any spoilers but do these cats get tested for real at any point, let alone take any Ls? Meli's a boss, Ban let's nikkas impale him for fun and the bbw Diane hasn't shown any weaknesses.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It's a fukking shonen. :dahell:

Have you've been paying attention to Naruto and Bleach. :comeon:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lol yea i was already hesitant to watch cuz there were too many female characters and unless they ruthless killers (like claymore for example) thats not a good sign for me but the first ep was kinda interesting so i let it slide...by the 4th ep it was apparent i made a mistake tho :pachaha:....u should watch akatsuki no yona instead
So you give up on Trinity Seven a harem show (one guy and a bunch of chicks) and instead watch a reverse harem show (one chick and a bunch of guys)?

The protagonist is great here. Just the first 37 seconds. That scene happens in damn near every harem anime but not the way he did it. None of that traditional harem spinless weakwilled afraid of p*ssy stuff here.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
You in for something real good breh.

Daps
the new fatestaynight is probably my favorite anime this year. And if it stays on pace its going in my top 5

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You have no idea what you in store for man.
tumblr_lzrf49QP701qddk2g.gif

Still hurt at Hughes death

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I fukks with akame but the kill rate in the show is a little too high for my liking. People get introduced and murked in the same episode. The average lifespan of a character is like 3 episodes. Not sure how you sustain a quality show when no chracters get any true development until they on they death bed. Thats why I atleast liked this last episode alot more cause even tho they did some of the same , when I thought it was going to be the end for one person in particular, they changed it up now creating an interesting dynamic going forward.