Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
someone find a good anime to watch. I like DBZ but not for its fighting but for its storyline (if that makes sense) the only saiyan, super saiyan, trunks from the future, all that.

what would you suggest?

this is the first time i've heard someone like dbz mainly for its story :lupe:

i don't even know what to recommend off that breh, pretty much type in shonen and pick one tbh

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
my barometer of what is acceptable is if ONE OF MY nikkaS who watch anime (not even a normal folk) walked in on me peeping that shyt would I feel ashamed.

trinity seven didn't last a whole ep with that :wow:
lol yea i was already hesitant to watch cuz there were too many female characters and unless they ruthless killers (like claymore for example) thats not a good sign for me but the first ep was kinda interesting so i let it slide...by the 4th ep it was apparent i made a mistake tho :pachaha:....u should watch akatsuki no yona instead

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lol yea i was already hesitant to watch cuz there were too many female characters and unless they ruthless killers (like claymore for example) thats not a good sign for me but the first ep was kinda interesting so i let it slide...by the 4th ep it was apparent i made a mistake tho :pachaha:....u should watch akatsuki no yona instead

ill peep that breh. outside of fate and parasyte ain shyt stuck with me this season. I'll probably marathon shingeki no bahamut when its finished tho.

bigmanting

Banned
Daps
this is the first time i've heard someone like dbz mainly for its story :lupe:

i don't even know what to recommend off that breh, pretty much type in shonen and pick one tbh

I guess the dragging on of the battles turned me off to it. Ill check out it thanks

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ill peep that breh. outside of fate and parasyte ain shyt stuck with me this season. I'll probably marathon shingeki no bahamut when its finished tho.
shingeki is dope and so is nanatsu (even tho it has trouble getting ppl to sub it for some fukking reason)...fate too boring for me to watch week to week so imma marathon it when its dun

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need yall to suggest an anime for me. I feel like I've run out of good animes to watch. Been watching anime since I was 6 and I think I've watched all the good stuff :snoop:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Been watching that one. It's pretty decent :ld:. But I'm talking that over level type piff. Like code geass, guran Lagan, full metal type ish. Things just ain't the same anymore :ohlawd:. After watching code geass I haven't been able to find an anime that really hits. Attack on Titan did but it's taking way too long for season 2
i dont think i can find a anime better then or at the lv of code geass

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i dont think i can find a anime better then or at the lv of code geass
Its over for me then breh:mjcry:. Watched Code Geass about 3 years ago and have been searching for that same satisfaction. Guren is the closest ive gotten since. Idk what to do anymore. Every ting ive watched leaves me disappointed now:mjcry:. I wish i never watched CG:damn:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Its over for me then breh:mjcry:. Watched Code Geass about 3 years ago and have been searching for that same satisfaction. Guren is the closest ive gotten since. Idk what to do anymore. Every ting ive watched leaves me disappointed now:mjcry:. I wish i never watched CG:damn:
giphy.gif

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:russ: yeah, you out of luck, aint nobody coming with super ill anime, just a bunch of decent stuff.