It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I finally get access to more episodes of LoGH. First one I watch I see this

wtf-haircut-1.jpg

wtf-haircut-2.jpg

This free planets alliance breh really just went to the barber and told them "just fukk my shyt up" :hubie:

Whats worse is everyone else in LoGH got typical everyday haircuts except arguably Lohengramm who got the curly anime joint. This breh really thought he was going to flex and came with that.
In this scene he didn't even bother trying to speak. Probably knew his ideas would get shut down and he'd get roasted rocking that :mjlol:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Platinum End had easily its best episode yesterday. (Altho the bar wasn't that high compared to other shows this season) They really did a good job at making you hate Metropoliman.

Metropliman was on his super villain shyt yesterday :mjlol:

That nikka was 2 steps ahead every single time.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just got back from the new my hero movie with wifey

solid movie but weaker of the 3 movies but at same time better dynamic with a certain duo in it compared to the other 2 movies
Some of the animation seemed bad or ran out of budget
The big main fight toward the end with deku :damn: :whew: without spoiling that move he did should be his finisher

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
152459.jpg
just watched this for the 1st time...now I'm mad I can't watch it for the first time again :russ::wow:

The only problem I still have, is that Jubei pretty much is saved by luck and Kagero. He really only kills one person, and thats Shik, in a very lame death by the way. The animation of course, is beautiful, but that story was just so "meh".

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I been so out the loop in here….. I’m gonna have to catch up with a lot of shows.

I think today I’m gonna check for updates on the Firestick to see if they got a new anime app since my top plug died a few months back

Also even tho it fell off to me….. I feel compelled to finish the journey I started with Deadly Sins:francis:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Man I been so out the loop in here….. I’m gonna have to catch up with a lot of shows.

I think today I’m gonna check for updates on the Firestick to see if they got a new anime app since my top plug died a few months back

Also even tho it fell off to me….. I feel compelled to finish the journey I started with Deadly Sins:francis:

This season of anime been trash. I'm only watching 2 shows because of it. But it has allowed me to watch more movies instead.

If you need a cinematic masterpiece action crime drama then watch Raging Fire with Donnie Yen. shyt is movie of the year imo.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Phenomenal episode for 86 today. The action sequences were easily the best so far. The interactions especially with Frederica were fantastic. Also Lena's talk with her Uncle as well. Not to mention the post-credit scene had me shook for a second. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just got back from the new my hero movie with wifey

solid movie but weaker of the 3 movies but at same time better dynamic with a certain duo in it compared to the other 2 movies
Some of the animation seemed bad or ran out of budget
The big main fight toward the end with deku :damn: :whew: without spoiling that move he did should be his finisher
The theater went nuts when Deku pulled that move out