Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The problem with Fena is that everything felt rushed. There was no buildup to any of the characters motivation so there was no payoff especially those last 2 episodes. This series needed at least a 50 eps count to flesh everything out

Visuals were great but yeah many missed opportunities -
  • Would have like a full on fight between the Fena's pirates and the female pirate crew
  • The main guy behind the Goblin crew, what was his deal and his objective. They hinted and glossed over it but I thought it needed a bit more.
  • shytan's bro was hyped as a master swordsman yet we saw no fight scenes with him. They even hinted at him and Yukimaru eventually fighting with dude coming out to sea to seemingly confront him but nothing happened
  • And the whole Maiden role and what it meant, the history, it needed to be fleshed out a bit more
I wanted to like this because it's a non-isekai but shyt just disappointed.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What is y’all stance on dub anime? u watch or na or just depends?

i am okay with dubs especially since we grew up on that toonami adult swim mid 00s dub wave. that said i dont rock with any new dubs at all for newer shows i stick with the subs

for established classics and older shows i will check out dubs. for many of those the dub is better than the sub

durarara x2 i think was the last modern show i watched with a dub

the devil is a part timer has a dub that is damn near identical to the sub. like you could switch off every episode and not miss a beat, shyt is crazy good in both forms :mindblown:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

FCqtrtVVEAAcKgQ