All Star
Daps
Shin literally just yeeted Frederica :deadmanny:

fred-yeet.gif

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
started this new anime called Ousama Ranking

Its about a young prince who dreams of becoming king, but he's small, weak and has communication disabilities. So he faces a uphill climb to achieving a goal that a less determined person would've abandoned long ago.

-The artstyle and general tone of this show is very endearing. Has the feel of a Ghibli film that appeals to childlike sensibilities but has themes that adults will understand. Big one here is what does it take to be a ruler and for others to follow behind you. How does one survive in an environment of rampant discrimination, political corruption and carve a path for themselves.

-Seems like a straight up coming of age story that perhaps will evolves into an open world adventure series. At least so far, there's nothing weird about it in a typical Japan fanservice kinda way.

-Handled by Wit Studio. Everything they touch is quality pretty much and this being no exception, animation is great and I feel that the direction is too. Already confirmed for two cours.

I like it. A lot. I think others ITT would like it too, but obv not for everyone. If by episode 2 you don't feel moved by Boji & Kage, I'd say drop it for good.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
On volume 13 on Mushoku Tensei.

There has not been a single lull in this story so far, and every detail is relevant. Even stuff that seemed pointless at the time carried major significance later on. Reminds me of Oda's callbacks in One Piece. Character development is stunning top to bottom, world building is thorough to the point of being meticulous, this is like the ultimate fantasy light/web novel experience. Lots of content waiting to be adapted into anime.

Still haven't started season 2 b/c I got so caught up in the novel.

Feel the same way :wow: I couldn’t stop reading when I started it, It became 1 of my favorite series real fast

definitely gonna buy the physical copies

I’m currently reading the web novel which I think is finished, but I hear the LN has added content and is better translated

The LN adds extra chapters which is why I never started the WN, just gotta wait those months for new volumes :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Feel the same way :wow: I couldn’t stop reading when I started it, It became 1 of my favorite series real fast

The LN adds extra chapters which is why I never started the WN, just gotta wait those months for new volumes :mjcry:

that’s crazy to me, because the WN is so thorough as is. I can kinda guess on what the LN expands on though based on what was cut short in the WN, and there’s one main character I feel doesn’t have “enough” exposition compared to others

Roxy. Eris and Syphy’s perspectives are a lot more established imo

what are you other favorite LNs? I don’t really read these often

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
that’s crazy to me, because the WN is so thorough as is. I can kinda guess on what the LN expands on though based on what was cut short in the WN, and there’s one main character I feel doesn’t have “enough” exposition compared to others

Roxy. Eris and Syphy’s perspectives are a lot more established imo

what are you other favorite LNs? I don’t really read these often

Re:Zero, Konosuba, Oregairu and Seishun buta yarou

I started reading more LNs recently since I’m caught up with my favorite series

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Faraway Paladin has been super solid so far. They brought a lot of information regarding world-building. While I do wish the information was a lil spread out like you see in Mushoku, but still pretty interesting and good for the most part. Cliffhanger got me interested in what's happening next. But I think that
Will will end up watching Blood, Mary & Gus will die in front of Will.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

You GriffithSet but relax before I have some JBO Goons roll up to you in a black van, snatch you, then take you to @winb83 place and throw down in his basement gagged and bound and watch him play Muv-Luv and all if his brand of anime for 3 weeks:ufdup: