Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I’m trynna figure out 2 things:

Who was the dead player on the floor on the sacrifice scene?

And who was the old man?

I think the dead player is Kawhi :russ: he's wearing a clippers shirt with a wrap on his leg. And that's PG13 standing over him

Idk about the old man tho

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think the dead player is Kawhi :russ: he's wearing a clippers shirt with a wrap on his leg. And that's PG13 standing over him

Idk about the old man tho

GOTDAMN!!!!!:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Let me go back and look again:russ:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
On volume 13 on Mushoku Tensei.

There has not been a single lull in this story so far, and every detail is relevant. Even stuff that seemed pointless at the time carried major significance later on. Reminds me of Oda's callbacks in One Piece. Character development is stunning top to bottom, world building is thorough to the point of being meticulous, this is like the ultimate fantasy light/web novel experience. Lots of content waiting to be adapted into anime.

Still haven't started season 2 b/c I got so caught up in the novel.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
On volume 13 on Mushoku Tensei.

There has not been a single lull in this story so far, and every detail is relevant. Even stuff that seemed pointless at the time carried major significance later on. Reminds me of Oda's callbacks in One Piece. Character development is stunning top to bottom, world building is thorough to the point of being meticulous, this is like the ultimate fantasy light/web novel experience. Lots of content waiting to be adapted into anime.

Still haven't started season 2 b/c I got so caught up in the novel.

well vol 14 out Nov 25 digital with the physical January