twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Prince of Tennis II Anime Gets U-17 World Cup TV Series in 2022

Then we have this

. hololive's performers have been achieving new milestones in recent months as their mainstream recognition in Japan grows. Japan's Weekly Playboy magazine gave a nod to Momosuzu Nene in its most recent issue's list of "The Next Generation of Beautiful Women." The Virtual YouTuber was one of the picks in the "influencer" section, alongside other prominent online personalities like the Instagrammer Miori and the TikToker Nanase Cocoa.

hololive Performer Makes Weekly Playboy's List of Next Gen Beautiful Women

this can’t be life :laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Last of 2 seasons of seven deadly sins was so damn disappointing especially s3 aka s4 for Netflix :snoop:
The last season was a only slightly better in animation but even then it reminded me why the manga had issues toward the end
With so many final boss fights that makes naruto war ending look goat material not saying naruto war arc was bad in actually enjoyed it and don’t agree with the hate it has but 7ds u fighting the damn demon king 3 times while before that randomly fighting a fake brother but after fighting the demon king 3rd time get hit with a love confession which I wasn’t surprised but damn at the end then fight another final villain like WTH :snoop:
I read the manga before anime ended but never put things in perspective cuz I was like wth did I just read let me reread see what is really up but didn’t just did the anime and it really showed how bad it was imo

Also felt fights should be on dbz scale levels with how strong they are too

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Last of 2 seasons of seven deadly sins was so damn disappointing especially s3 aka s4 for Netflix :snoop:
The last season was a only slightly better in animation but even then it reminded me why the manga had issues toward the end
With so many final boss fights that makes naruto war ending look goat material not saying naruto war arc was bad in actually enjoyed it and don’t agree with the hate it has but 7ds u fighting the damn demon king 3 times while before that randomly fighting a fake brother but after fighting the demon king 3rd time get hit with a love confession which I wasn’t surprised but damn at the end then fight another final villain like WTH :snoop:
I read the manga before anime ended but never put things in perspective cuz I was like wth did I just read let me reread see what is really up but didn’t just did the anime and it really showed how bad it was imo

Also felt fights should be on dbz scale levels with how strong they are too
No question, they fukked this up BAD. I mean, this is trending on WOAT closure arc territory and there's no gotdamn reason it should have gone this route. It's sloppy AF when there are some real gems there but the manga stretched it out, which set-up the adaption for failure. :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I feel bad for yal for putting even an ounce of faith in 7DS :unimpressed:
No question, they fukked this up BAD. I mean, this is trending on WOAT closure arc territory and there's no gotdamn reason it should have gone this route. It's sloppy AF when there are some real gems there but the manga stretched it out, which set-up the adaption for failure. :snoop:

I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons of it then went the manga route since didn’t want to wait but Jesus it’s travesty what happened in final arc I knew it was bad but just redoing it’s way worse than I thought
Oh well not buying this shyt now lol

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The hell is the point of the Mugen train arc :gucci: Most people have already watched the movie.

I love me some Demon Slayer but they really be milking this shyt :comeon:

shyt is reminding me of Dragon Ball Super when they went through the Battle Of The Gods arc in the span of 14 episodes :francis: