screaming-soccer-ball-vector-4207.jpg

Lets fukking goooooooooooooooooo

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I guess us anime only Attack on Titan watchers should prepare ourselves for a shyt ending cause I'm seeing manga readers say it ruins the series. Kinda disappointing but I'll still watch.

u might not have a issue sure you hear shyt being bad but I can’t count how many times I seen some shyt or read bout it being bad and I was the opposite of it

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
u might not have a issue sure you hear shyt being bad but I can’t count how many times I seen some shyt or read bout it being bad and I was the opposite of it

Nah that ending was legit bad. That was the first ending ever that had me like :beli::unimpressed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nah that ending was legit bad. That was the first ending ever that had me like :beli::unimpressed:

I was anime only and just read part 2 of final season so it didn’t hit me like that since I never read it from beginning
Not saying it’s a good ending either it was just not what I was expecting it more meh than good or bad for initial response
I plan on buying all of it and read it
Like I always say 2nd time around is what’s usually better indication cuz I feel like I missed a lot of shyt not reading aot manga in general and just reading what like the last 10 chapters

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I was anime only and just read part 2 of final season so it didn’t hit me like that since I never read it from beginning
Not saying it’s a good ending either it was just not what I was expecting it more meh than good or bad for initial response
I plan on buying all of it and read it
Like I always say 2nd time around is what’s usually better indication cuz I feel like I missed a lot of shyt not reading aot manga in general and just reading what like the last 10 chapters

I'm gonna have to re read it too eventually, I don't think nothing will redeem that ending for me though. I still thought it was great overall, 9/10 at least for me. I started reading it after Season 1 and didn't even watch the other seasons until late Dec 2019 so I was reading it chapter by chapter for a lot of it's run.

I think it'll be a better experience the 2nd time around because reading a monthly manga is kind of a less than satisfactory way of experiencing manga, by the time you read a new chapter you hardly remember what happened in the previous 1 because it's been a month