Deman

All Star
Daps
You have couple of options,
1.Read manga and go YouTube fights,
2. There's couple of streams that will let watch it at 2x-1.5 I do this whenever I watch one piece, depending on the opening and recap that's like 8 to 10 min ep :russ:
3. You could watch some of the movies that are just recap of the story like drum island, crocodile, that might help.
u see the prob is watch the start in dub sped up still gonna ruin the shyt
1000 manga my nikka

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How i sleep on 1piece

Somebody gotta have a list of shyt to skip this shyt 900 plus 2much man :no:
One Piece Filler List | The Ultimate Anime Filler Guide

That said, just read the manga and enjoy the ride.

I would say when One Piece hits the Luffy Flashback arc drop the anime and switch to the manga. I hear the anime quality continues to decline.
It's up and down. Currently up because Toei is using the animators from the DBZ movies for Wano so the sfx is OD right now

Toei finally showing the GOAT its proper due on budget. But I always have a love for the original artstyle

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
How i sleep on 1piece

Somebody gotta have a list of shyt to skip this shyt 900 plus 2much man :no:

I know. I read the manga first until the Marineford Arc..I bypassd 500+ eps. I still havent caught up to the latest ep('im only on whole cake island arc)...dont think i will anytime soon.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Somebody please recommend me a cool anime real quick :feedme: I'm down terrible and don't know what to watch

I'm currently watching ID: invaded (2020). I went in blind after someone said its a Christopher Nolan/inception style plot.
5 eps in...this shyt too fire. I don't recall hearing about this show back in 2020 tf. :ohhh:

Sakaido is a genius detective who can track down any criminal. But when his daughter is murdered, revenge lands him on the other side of the law. Now in prison, he helps the police solve mysteries using a system that invades a person’s identity. Little by little, a trail of blood forms, and it all leads back to his daughter’s murderer.

OP an ED slaps

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I'm currently watching ID: invaded (2020). I went in blind after someone said its a Christopher Nolan/inception style plot.
5 eps in...this shyt too fire. I don't recall hearing about this show back in 2020 tf. :ohhh:

Sakaido is a genius detective who can track down any criminal. But when his daughter is murdered, revenge lands him on the other side of the law. Now in prison, he helps the police solve mysteries using a system that invades a person’s identity. Little by little, a trail of blood forms, and it all leads back to his daughter’s murderer.

OP an ED slaps

Starting right now, thanks chief :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finally started watching Bakarina S2. Funniest harem show ever. Whole group of friends that's not actually friends and just hang around each other to cock block any one person from getting too close to her.