Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
oh this gonna be lit if I’m correct this gonna end on some :damn:

giphy.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
You know we shouldn't be surprised. We have had 3 major deaths with that boy, March and Gugu. Even the OP highlights what happens to those 3 kids. It still made me kind of sad. And now I've grown to actually like Tonari.
I said this before I love Fushi's development and that has been very very interesting. But the show has shown what it is. Can be kind of predictable.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You know we shouldn't be surprised. We have had 3 major deaths with that boy, March and Gugu. Even the OP highlights what happens to those 3 kids. It still made me kind of sad. And now I've grown to actually like Tonari.
I said this before I love Fushi's development and that has been very very interesting. But the show has shown what it is. Can be kind of predictable.
It’s sad as hell but at this point we all know what’s gonna happen once you start liking a non Fushi character

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Fena
giphy.gif

This season has been good to me.
The Case Study of Vanitas
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Remake our Life!
How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Spirit Chronicles
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2
Tsukimichi: Moonlit Fantasy
The Great Jahy Will Not Be Defeated!
Fena: Pirate Princess
I'm watching and enjoying all those and there are still a few shows I plan to watch like Bakarina that will make my list but I haven't started yet.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How i sleep on 1piece

Somebody gotta have a list of shyt to skip this shyt 900 plus 2much man :no:
I would say when One Piece hits the Luffy Flashback arc drop the anime and switch to the manga. I hear the anime quality continues to decline.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All caught up on Tokyo Revengers.

Moebius:hhh:

Valhalla:pacspit:

Kazutora couldn't give The Invincible Mikey-kun a fair one but he still lost:wow:. Him and Baji messed up but blaming everyone else for it.

Free Draken:birdman:

Takemitchy gotta hit the gym. No excuse to not have hands when you're close to the most OP characters.

"I can't feel my legs":mjcry:

Leave Hina alone:damn:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How i sleep on 1piece

Somebody gotta have a list of shyt to skip this shyt 900 plus 2much man :no:
You have couple of options,
1.Read manga and go YouTube fights,
2. There's couple of streams that will let watch it at 2x-1.5 I do this whenever I watch one piece, depending on the opening and recap that's like 8 to 10 min ep :russ:
3. You could watch some of the movies that are just recap of the story like drum island, crocodile, that might help.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:dwillhuh: Josuke and HOL HORSE Teaming up In a Non-Araki spin-off? Chapter 9 confirmed.

Also on the Tokyo Brehvengers Movie
Live-Action Tokyo Revengers Film Earns Over 3.5 Billion Yen at Box Office

Live-Action Tokyo Revengers Film Earns Over 3.5 Billion Yen at Box Office
posted on 2021-08-16 11:00 EDT by Alex Mateo
Film has sold over 2.7 million tickets

The live-action film of Ken Wakui's Tokyo Revengers manga has earned a cumulative total of 3,598,000,000 yen (about US$32.94 million). The film has sold over 2.7 million tickets so far.

The film has exceeded the box office revenue total of Let Me Eat Your Pancreas, the 2017 live-action film of Yoru Sumino's I Want to Eat Your Pancreas novel, which stars the same lead actor from Tokyo Revengers Takumi Kitamura. Let Me Eat Your Pancreas earned 3.52 billion yen (about US$32.23 million).

The film was slated to open in Japan last October, but was delayed to 2021 due to the effects of the spread of the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Japan. The production halted filming in April 2020 due to COVID-19. The film opened on July 9. Tsutomu Hanabusa (live-action Kakegurui, Miseinen dakedo Kodomo ja Nai) directed the film. Rock band SUPER BEAVER performed the film's theme song "Namae o Yobu yo" (I'll Call Your Name).

Wakui launched the manga in Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine in March 2017. Kodansha Comics is publishing the manga digitally in English. The manga is also inspiring a television anime that premiered on April 10.

Source: Mainichi Shimbun's Mantan Web