LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So looks like we finally got the answer to why Milim is aiding Clayman so willingly. Essentially the pendant she received from Frey has her with I guess no will of her own? Makes me wonder how long it can stay in effect. If something happens to that it is a very safe bet that Milim wouldn't fight Rimuru. But this episode made sure if you didn't hate Clayman already, there is 0 chance you don't hate him now lol. It is clear he is gonna get his ass whooped by the end of this cour.

The meeting with Leon and Guy was very interesting. First, they have very little respect for Clayman compared to Milim. In fact, they seem to have a higher opinion of Rimuru than Clayman. Also, we are also introduced to Veldora's sister. These two attending Walpurgis will make it even more interesting.

Despite being dialouge focused again, this episode was pretty interesting.

show been getting slightly better in the last 2 episodes, but
that's like having a regular ass school cafeteria cheesebuger one week and then the next week someone gives you a regular cheeseburger from Wendys off the value menu.

I feel like the battle with Clayman is gonna be disappointing as fukk when it does happen if at all.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If you don't think a man licking another grown man's face is fruity then yeah you might be cool with that zesty ass show. :hubie:

nikkas prancing around in weird ass costumes striking poses and shyt :hhh:

Since you the homie from the Kevin Samuels thread, I gotta keep it real. Show has a lot of suspect ass shyt my nikka. You should see the gifs and clips nikkas done posted in this thread before.
with that said, watch it at your own risk or at least put it at the back of the line. Waaaayyyyy at the back. There's much better shyt to watch first.

Don't let the popularity fool you.

If you want a comedy watch Prison School.
Lmao appreciate it my nikka. Yeah it’s gonna be something imma watch last because I haven’t thought about watching it until a couple days ago when the trailer for the new arc came out.

Not to spoil too much, but isn’t there a fruity clown dude in HxH? Does he do sus shyt too? Because I remember seeing him and was like

:dame::dame:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Lmao appreciate it my nikka. Yeah it’s gonna be something imma watch last because I haven’t thought about watching it until a couple days ago when the trailer for the new arc came out.

Not to spoil too much, but isn’t there a fruity clown dude in HxH? Does he do sus shyt too? Because I remember seeing him and was like

Nobody in jojo wears costumes and they don't prance around striking poses, he's misinforming you with hyperbole.:unimpressed:
But you mean Hisoka :mjlol: he gets turned on by fighting strong people

CooperativeMadeupBeardedcollie-max-1mb.gif

wDIC9rM.gif

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Nah HXH is worth the watch, its not better than YuYu but its still one of the classics

and the dude you talking about don't really do no flagrant shyt but he got zest vibes, but he one of the best characters in the show.

You know my track record, I'm gonna keep it 100.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
show been getting slightly better in the last 2 episodes, but
that's like having a regular ass school cafeteria cheesebuger one week and then the next week someone gives you a regular cheeseburger from Wendys off the value menu.

I feel like the battle with Clayman is gonna be disappointing as fukk when it does happen if at all.

I do think the episode was better then you give credit for. Since it has the potential to set things up nicely. Still we should have had this episode 2 episodes ago. But I think everybody here has discussed that issue enough lol.

Honestly Clayman is appearing less interesting as a villain. Like just comparing him to Leon, it’s no contest.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the first episode of the Shaman King 2021 anime. Already one huge difference where they revealed a plot point at the very start that doesn't get confirmed for the vierer untill dozens of epiosdes into the original.Very similair animation and design too.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I do think the episode was better then you give credit for. Since it has the potential to set things up nicely. Still we should have had this episode 2 episodes ago. But I think everybody here has discussed that issue enough lol.

Honestly Clayman is appearing less interesting as a villain. Like just comparing him to Leon, it’s no contest.

Clayman got buried this episode:
  • Sure Clayman was laughing alot, but...
  • That one person told Clayman to watch out about him controlling Milim
  • That winged lady basically said, "Yeah, your going to die soon."
  • Those two guys basically said that he was Gatorade League.
Tensura never really has satisfying deaths, but its more of a world building, and already this episode Rimuru is now regarded as a top demon because he is unknowingly being watched as he causes shyt to happen.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Nah it was easily the best episode of the season so far with that Takimitchy style ass whipping Clayman gave to Milim. :mjlol:

Dude was doing ole girl dirty until he found out about that auto defense shyt.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Ok cool. Idk how imma watch all of these animes. I got like 5-6 I wanna watch. I just seen the new trailer for JoJo and thought it looked interesting, plus I know it’s popular.

That show legit looks like something you’re supposed to watch high.

Its one of the best Shonen-action series. Yea, don't watch it high, you might freak out.

AcceptableDefiantAfricanparadiseflycatcher-max-1mb.gif

Start off with Part 1, it only has 9 episodes. The series gets better with each part. My expectations for part 6 is high.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just watched the first episode of the Shaman King 2021 anime. Already one huge difference where they revealed a plot point at the very start that doesn't get confirmed for the vierer untill dozens of epiosdes into the original.Very similair animation and design too.

You on the same page as me. I'm VERY indifferent about that myself. And then they spoiled him in the intro. :unimpressed:

As far as similar animation and design, it's pretty true to the original, everything I've seen so far (I'm on ep 4) is exactly what happened in the OG, but it's paced differently, things are happening faster.

So just like the OG, this will probably pick up when the tournament starts, which is the 2nd half of the first season, so I'm looking forward to that. :ehh:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Its one of the best Shonen-action series. Yea, don't watch it high, you might freak out.

AcceptableDefiantAfricanparadiseflycatcher-max-1mb.gif

Start off with Part 1, it only has 9 episodes. The series gets better with each part. My expectations for part 6 is high.

JoJo New Season announcements always brings in the new disciples of this religious fukkery. :mjcry:

tumblr_ph84twdl0J1sxfvy5o1_500.gif