tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So looks like we finally got the answer to why Milim is aiding Clayman so willingly. Essentially the pendant she received from Frey has her with I guess no will of her own? Makes me wonder how long it can stay in effect. If something happens to that it is a very safe bet that Milim wouldn't fight Rimuru. But this episode made sure if you didn't hate Clayman already, there is 0 chance you don't hate him now lol. It is clear he is gonna get his ass whooped by the end of this cour.

The meeting with Leon and Guy was very interesting. First, they have very little respect for Clayman compared to Milim. In fact, they seem to have a higher opinion of Rimuru than Clayman. Also, we are also introduced to Veldora's sister. These two attending Walpurgis will make it even more interesting.

Despite being dialouge focused again, this episode was pretty interesting.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Wait, that shyt is fruity? It looks like a comedy with crazy animation. Plus it seems popular so I thought it would be cool.
It is comedic and does have crazy animation and combat. Don't mind him.

LordDeathwatch is one of the brehs but even quality posters make mistakes in their judgement sometimes :mjpls:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
No it's just eccentric, and it's an action show not really a comedy but it's bizarre so there is a lot of situations that are funny
It is comedic and does have crazy animation and combat. Don't mind him.

LordDeathwatch is one of the brehs but even quality posters make mistakes in their judgement sometimes :mjpls:
Ok cool. Idk how imma watch all of these animes. I got like 5-6 I wanna watch. I just seen the new trailer for JoJo and thought it looked interesting, plus I know it’s popular.

That show legit looks like something you’re supposed to watch high.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Ok cool. Idk how imma watch all of these animes. I got like 5-6 I wanna watch. I just seen the new trailer for JoJo and thought it looked interesting, plus I know it’s popular.

That show legit looks like something you’re supposed to watch high.

JoJo is great while high :blessed: any really good action show with good animation is tbh

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watching a new series called Uramichi Onisan. It's about a children's TV show host who appears to be a sane person on camera, but he's actually unhinged and vents his adult life problems to a preschool audience. He hates his job, doesn't like kids and their brutal honesty, but it pays the bills so he's gotta do it anyway even though it's driving him towards insanity. He kinda like a reverse Onizuka.

4j8EGID.jpg

rUuxgM3.jpg

SBJcYiB.jpg

cEHzRhV.jpg

LK98pZM.jpg

cIcf8W9.jpg

daH4Czd.jpg

its dark comedy gold to me, and has some messages about work related stress and the mental issues that can arise from doing the same routine everyday without any fulfillment. It can be interpreted as a satire of show productions that separate the authentic person from the performer through editing and direction - hard to know what people really are going through beyond the roles the play. This has an all star cast of voice actors that are able to seamlessly switch from an exaggeratedly happy to extreme adult pessimism. Really great performances all around.

so far its my favorite anime of the season. Could be a personal favorite if the themes evolve a bit. ED is great, too. Shows all the character in their regular mundane lives. In contrast to the OP theme where they're putting on a performance and are always smiling because the job demands of them to do such.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wait, that shyt is fruity? It looks like a comedy with crazy animation. Plus it seems popular so I thought it would be cool.

If you don't think a man licking another grown man's face is fruity then yeah you might be cool with that zesty ass show. :hubie:

nikkas prancing around in weird ass costumes striking poses and shyt :hhh:

Since you the homie from the Kevin Samuels thread, I gotta keep it real. Show has a lot of suspect ass shyt my nikka. You should see the gifs and clips nikkas done posted in this thread before.
with that said, watch it at your own risk or at least put it at the back of the line. Waaaayyyyy at the back. There's much better shyt to watch first.

Don't let the popularity fool you.

If you want a comedy watch Prison School.