twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn :russ: Why do Blu Rays always gotta be so costly :wow:

i dont know breh I regret some of the shyt I buy so i go thru a rewatch and if it don’t hold up I’m giving them my kids or family members or free tired wasting money on anime disc I should know better the 2nd watch always tells u how u feel not the first :snoop:

I haven’t bought any anime in a while as I go thru them all

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
i dont know breh I regret some of the shyt I buy so i go thru a rewatch and if it don’t hold up I’m giving them my kids or family members or free tired wasting money on anime disc I should know better the 2nd watch always tells u how u feel not the first :snoop:

I haven’t bought any anime in a while as I go thru them all

:russ: that 2nd watch is crucial, some shows don't hold up
I'd only buy something that is stamped in my rankings and I know I love. I don't want to spend a lot of money on something only to watch it again and end up disappointed like "man this isn't as good as I remember":francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fushi's ability to leave his body behind was very unexpected I really liked how they did that. Although Hayase was very off the wall in this episode like wtf. Is she trying to have sex with Fushi like wtf?

To nobody's surprise, Hayase knew that Tonari would attempt to save Fushi again. She ends up making her and her friends unconscious while she takes Fushi away. But obviously to nobody's surprise that won't stop Tonari. But judging from the preview for next week's episode some shyt is going to go down. And I believe it is safe to assume Hayase is behind it.

Some shyt in this episode was like :dwillhuh:

Hayase gets the award for the most hated villain of the year.

The animation is getting worse each week :francis: at this point I think every anime should go for the 2 cours schedule because it's impossible to keep the quality up if they go longer than 1 cour.

Hope Fushi turns into the giant bear and puts that work on Hayase's bytch ass again :birdman:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The animation is getting worse each week :francis: at this point I think every anime should go for the 2 cours schedule because it's impossible to keep the quality up if they go longer than 1 cour.

Hope Fushi turns into the giant bear and puts that work on Hayase's bytch ass again :birdman:

They def invested much more early on. They are lucky that Fushi is hard carrying this arc so far. On another note it's crazy how the supporting cast in this arc is so much worse than the previous two. We went from March & Gugu to now Tonari.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They def invested much more early on. They are lucky that Fushi is hard carrying this arc so far. On another note it's crazy how the supporting cast in this arc is so much worse than the previous two. We went from March & Gugu to now Tonari.

The OG snow boy was an incredibly endearing character too. Only got one episode and had me :mjcry:

Regarding Tonari, I think it was inevitable to hit a wall in terms of new characters. She is definitely a step down from the others but she's OK enough, imo. There's also something going on with her being able to resist sleeping darts, it's the second time she wakes up hours before she should and they made it a point of mentioning it this time around :jbhmm:

I do think they should move away from this island setting though, not a lot of interesting stuff is happening.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Vanitas had a solid first episode but it's from Bones so how could it not?

I've never really been interested in vampire settings/stories but this Vanitas show seems to be the only anime worth a damn this season (I like Sonny Boy but it's gonna take a while before we figure out if all the absurdity will be worth it). Should I watch it considering my bias against vampire stuff or should I stay away?

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The OG snow boy was an incredibly endearing character too. Only got one episode and had me :mjcry:

Regarding Tonari, I think it was inevitable to hit a wall in terms of new characters. She is definitely a step down from the others but she's OK enough, imo. There's also something going on with her being able to resist sleeping darts, it's the second time she wakes up hours before she should and they made it a point of mentioning it this time around :jbhmm:

I do think they should move away from this island setting though, not a lot of interesting stuff is happening.
I mean she has gotten a lot better. At the start, she was super unlikeable and annoying. Altho the preview for the next episode got me :lupe:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I've never really been interested in vampire settings/stories but this Vanitas show seems to be the only anime worth a damn this season (I like Sonny Boy but it's gonna take a while before we figure out if all the absurdity will be worth it). Should I watch it considering my bias against vampire stuff or should I stay away?
I'd say give the first 3 episodes a shot that should give you a strong idea of whether the show is for you or not.

I'm putting Sonny Boy on hold after two episodes, I honestly wasn't vibing with it at all. If by the end of the season people say it was worth it then I'll pick it up and binge it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'd say give the first 3 episodes a shot that should give you a strong idea of whether the show is for you or not.

I'm putting Sonny Boy on hold after two episodes, I honestly wasn't vibing with it at all. If by the end of the season people say it was worth it then I'll pick it up and binge it.

You definitely not missing out on anything special with Sonny Boy

It's like a deeper, more abstract, less action version of Wonder Egg Priority. A lot of the episodes have dope double meanings to them (like the monkey baseball episode from last week)

but the pacing is slow and the story just barely moves forward at times. (although it looks like its about to pick up now)

I don't mind a slow burn, but you gotta keep it interesting during the build up. That's something Odd Taxi was good at.

the main character is also kinda lame. I mean Deku is even cooler than him. :mjlol:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

Eureka 7 byke?? Talk about a nostalgia trip. Eureka 7 was the first manga I ever finished :wow::wow:
(I cleansed my self of #readgang long after worry :hubie:)

As long as they don't go the Eureka 7 AO route this could be heat :ohhh: