Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png
:flabbynsick:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
If I’m being completely honesty….. that’s how the conversation was initiated and presented to me in the group chat.

I didn’t even post that vid, one of my friends did. I just kinda brought the conversation over to here not thinking it was gonna be that serious it niccas over analyzing shyt

:patrice:

I'm going to have to to reevaluate your #Griffithset membership. The set takes responsibility for their actions and destroys anyone in their way.

:mjlit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shaman King still has one of the best power systems in anime. The concept and execution of Over Soul is so fukking dope. :wow:

I gotta finish watching it. I mentioned it a few weeks ago and someone tried to say it was trash. I didn’t get that deep into to really have a full opinion. But it was decent from what I saw or where I left off

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I gotta finish watching it. I mentioned it a few weeks ago and someone tried to say it was trash. I didn’t get that deep into to really have a full opinion. But it was decent from what I saw or where I left off

Well since they have a 2021 remake of it on Netflix we're all starting over.

I think anybody who was calling it trash was watching the original 4kids dub which has all the usual 4kids bullshyt in it. All 4kids animes are trash to an extent.