#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
You know I’m gonna say something about the 2nd ep?:dwillhuh:

giphy.gif

Nicca I had watched that ep way before I even posted that post:mjgrin:

So you admit to watching anime where nikkas is buck naked and fighting broads. :usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So you admit to watching anime where nikkas is buck naked and fighting broads. :usure:

1 - You watched it too and ENJOYED IT
2 - You 100 % #GriffithSet like our brother that dapped your post:mjgrin:

So obviously it can’t be that bad:troll:

Word to One Punch Man:lolbron:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
went to a convention and it felt like a third of the hotel was in demon slayer cosplays. Everyone from Giyuu, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Nezuko, Shinobu, even Inosuke’s with no muscle were all represented.

I knew DS was the king of anime atm but seeing that fandom displayed in person was something else. Probably won’t be rivaled until maybe Jujutsu hits the Shibuya arc

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
went to a convention and it felt like a third of the hotel was in demon slayer cosplays. Everyone from Giyuu, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Nezuko, Shinobu, even Inosuke’s with no muscle were all represented.

I knew DS was the king of anime atm but seeing that fandom displayed in person was something else. Probably won’t be rivaled until maybe Jujutsu hits the Shibuya arc

Thought COVID would still have those events MIA, guess people really are going back to "normal".

As far as the popularity, I knew something was up when people were listing Rengoku as a favorite character when they literally had like 2 episodes and a movie to go off of. That's the series as a whole though; they've managed to make a huge impact in a comparatively short window.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Thought COVID would still have those events MIA, guess people really are going back to "normal".

As far as the popularity, I knew something was up when people were listing Rengoku as a favorite character when they literally had like 2 episodes and a movie to go off of. That's the series as a whole though; they've managed to make a huge impact in a comparatively short window.

Not only was it held but I saw barely anyone wearing masks and the event didn't really follow any COVID protocol. My state only has like a 30% fully vac rate at that.

Yeah, DS doesn't need much time to create those emotional hooks with characters and that's one of the biggest selling points. These are far from the most complex shounen characters out there but you will know what makes them tick and what they're fighting for pretty early on, or in the case of most villain's as they're approaching death.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Not only was it held but I saw barely anyone wearing masks and the event didn't really follow any COVID protocol. My state only has like a 30% fully vac rate at that.

Yeah, DS doesn't need much time to create those emotional hooks with characters and that's one of the biggest selling points. These are far from the most complex shounen characters out there but you will know what makes them tick and what they're fighting for pretty early on, or in the case of most villain's as they're approaching death.

I wonder how NYC is going handle the NYCC come October.