MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Too late. fukk this show. This guy is more ruthless than RR Martin.

:laff: Damn, breh. But yeah, you right. It's like Attack on Titan. For every little W the good guys get it's followed by a huge L. What's weird is that it seemed like the Night Raid were coasting before Tatsumi became a member and now it looks like getting rid of the corruption will be impossible.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laff: Damn, breh. But yeah, you right. It's like Attack on Titan. For every little W the good guys get it's followed by a huge L. What's weird is that it seemed like the Night Raid were coasting before Tatsumi became a member and now it looks like getting rid of the corruption will be impossible.
I mean I dont even know who's the bad guys anymore. All I know is that Night Raid is taking huge Ls every few episodes. Kurome even put her head on a spike like Geoffrey did Ned Stark.
"Its a war going on outside no man/woman is safe in Night Raid"

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
you're about to be :to:
when susanoo dies in the next mission
Christ.... :snoop:
Really, breh? No spoiler?
That really was a rookie mistake. :upsetfavre:
I mean I dont even know who's the bad guys anymore. All I know is that Night Raid is taking huge Ls every few episodes. Kurome even put her head on a spike like Geoffrey did Ned Stark.
"Its a war going on outside no man/woman is safe in Night Raid"
:russ:
On the real though. I felt them feels when I saw homegirl get got. Reminded me of Sheele. And Bulat. And Ieyasu and the brunette. :to:

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This akame shyt brehs :wow: I can't even get happy for my night raid niccas cuz 15min after they laughing I'm crying :mjcry: and the way they did her too...shyt just too much brehs :to: but I can't stop, won't stop, watching this piff :takedat:...and the next ep look like piff too :whew:...I'm so glad bytch niccas that complain about shounen not watching this :noah:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
http://horriblesubs.info

Just to make things clear, only the first three episodes are released uncensored by Crunchyroll. Then again, episodes 4 and 5 have little to no censoring because none of the roach deaths are censored, they only censor violence against humans (and one bear).

They just released episode 4 and 5 uncensored

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
:mjcry:

Im sorry breh but it never ends either

Especially with those last 2 chapters that came out, it's looking very grim for Night Raid at this point :mjcry:

:mjlol: at Budo getting tossed into the bushes like Young Wave and Team Rocket that last chap

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Christ.... :snoop:
Really, breh? No spoiler?
That really was a rookie mistake. :upsetfavre:

:russ:
On the real though. I felt them feels when I saw homegirl get got. Reminded me of Sheele. And Bulat. And Ieyasu and the brunette. :to:

And... :mjcry: