y3HKusVAbZE

This is a thousand times better than that trash on Netflix

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't say I agree with the premise of Koikimo but it actually handled itself better than most romcoms. It was a lot better than I expected. It also tackled it's problematic subject matter head on in the end. Rio was the real MVP of it all. Best character on the show by far. Higehiro on the other hand is really tiptoeing around what it really wants to be about.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Gundam: Hathaway Film Sells Over 53,000 Blu-ray Discs Just in Theaters

The Mobile Suit Gundam Hathaway (Kidō Senshi Gundam: Senkō no Hathaway) anime film has sold more than 53,000 Blu-ray Discs just in theaters since it opened on Friday, June 11. Theaters sold 34,222 copies of the limited edition, and 19,452 copies of the standard edition. These in-theater sales figures are already higher than those for 2018's Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin VI - Rise of the Red Comet (6,772) and 2014's Mobile Suit Gundam UC episode 7 Over the Rainbow (19,998).

215 theaters began selling the two Blu-ray Disc editions on the same day that they began playing the film. 93 "leading" theaters reported their five-day sales figures from Friday to Tuesday, while another 122 theaters reported their three-day sales figures from Friday to Sunday. Regular retail stores will begin selling the film's Blu-ray Discs later.

The film sold 259,074 tickets and earned 523,943,800 yen (about US$4.77 million) in its first three days at the box office. It ranked at #3 (in terms of tickets sold) in its opening weekend.

The film opened in Japan on Friday, June 11, after previously being delayed three times. The movie was originally slated to open in Japan in July 2020, but was delayed due to COVID-19. The film was delayed in April from May 7 to May 21, and was then delayed again last month due to the extended state of emergency declared in Japan. The current state of emergency is scheduled to last until June 20.

The film opened in 215 theaters, a franchise-record high. Some theaters are screening the film in 4D and Dolby Cinema. Dolby Cinemas are also screening the first 15 minutes and 53 seconds of Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack before the film.

Netflix U.S. will exclusively stream the film starting on July 1.

Funimation Streams Demon Slayer Anime Film on June 22

Funimation announced on Thursday that it will begin streaming the Demon Slayer – Kimetsu no Yaiba – The Movie: Mugen Train anime exclusively on June 22 in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand in Japanese with English subtitles and with the English dub.

so u can buy on digital media like Apple or just watch on Funimation

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I rewatched something from the Pain arc in Naruto, is it just me or does anyone else think that was originally supposed to be the end of the series? :jbhmm:
After defeating Pain, Naruto has finally become the Hero of the village acknowledged by all, his goal stated from literally the first episode, and fit to become Tsunade's successor as Hokage. His character's arc really for the most part is completed here, he even meets his father. Hinata confessed her love :wow:
With Nagato defeated, the "leader" of the Akatsuki is dead. The only remaining members are Kisame who iirc separates himself a bit after Itachi dies, so it's just Obito+Sasuke. Sasuke has gotten his "revenge" against Itachi, that part of his arc is finished too.

All that really could've been left is one last big confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke to save the leaf and resolve their conflict.

I know these publications like Jump want the stories to continue so they could've made the author add so much to keep the story running, I wonder if in his original vision this was going to be the end

peppe

Superstar
Daps
So they just ran out of budget for the spider anime.
God i hate fukking cgi anime.

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I rewatched something from the Pain arc in Naruto, is it just me or does anyone else think that was originally supposed to be the end of the series? :jbhmm:
After defeating Pain, Naruto has finally become the Hero of the village acknowledged by all, his goal stated from literally the first episode, and fit to become Tsunade's successor as Hokage. His character's arc really for the most part is completed here, he even meets his father. Hinata confessed her love :wow:
With Nagato defeated, the "leader" of the Akatsuki is dead. The only remaining members are Kisame who iirc separates himself a bit after Itachi dies, so it's just Obito+Sasuke. Sasuke has gotten his "revenge" against Itachi, that part of his arc is finished too.

All that really could've been left is one last big confrontation between Naruto and Sasuke to save the leaf and resolve their conflict.

I know these publications like Jump want the stories to continue so they could've made the author add so much to keep the story running, I wonder if in his original vision this was going to be the end

I did at the time when it came out, it would’ve been a nice ended, I figured all you really had to do was finish the Obito and Sasuke stuff. That’s essentially what the war arc was but that lasted so damn long

I wouldn’t be surprised if Jump pressured him into going out in an extravagant way cause the war arc was somewhat excessive and kind of sloppy towards the end and manga companies like milking huge series and not letting them go

I thought Bleach ended when Aizen lost, then my friend told me it wasn’t done I was :dwillhuh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So they just ran out budget for the spider anime.
God i hate fukking cgi anime.
This one is at volume 5 on the light novel of 14 volumes. There’s no way in 2 episodes it comes to a satisfying conclusion.