It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Got to episode 41 of LoGH. Almost halfway through.

Honestly the passive world-building in this show is pretty great. I thought a lot of the details were pure exposition but just from random one off details mentioned or things you can infer, most of the several years of history can be put together. When I got to episode 40 (the one where they actually break down the history of the universe) it felt like a bunch of stuff i already knew or had an idea of bundled together.

That being said, Goldenbaum is definitely on that :mjpls:

Reminds me of a dictator version of what people claim Bill Gates to be like. To be honest, I was rooting for the empire most of the time since the royals while aloof and narcassitic, didn't seem as bad as the likes of Truniht. :manny: Now that I know, it's a bit harder to call. Not to sound like a TLR poster, but this is looking like a #bothsides situation.

I'm starting to think Yang might be the GOAT strategist and a GOAT written character in general. He's able to see through reinhards plans faster than reinhard can even come up with them. They also do a lot to humanize him and the people around him. I like the character development and day-to-day scenes a ton and I generally avoid SOL poo poo trash shows just like the big homie @Bryan Danielson
Miracle Yang :wow:

Reinhard is no joke though. The scorched earth plan was savage and cleanly executed.

The powers that be seem to lean into the empire winning this shyt free though. They are taking Yangs most key members away from him to nerf his influence meanwhile Reinhard can do whatever tf he pleases because the "ruler of the empire and kaiser" is a 6 month old that probably hasn't even learned a word yet. Let your supreme ruler be in pampers brehs :pachaha:

Phezzan's plan to giving the universe to the terra/earth cult also seems to be basically handing the universe to reinhard too. Planning to help him win vs. his biggest competition only to manipulate him after can't really their plan. For the supposed master schemers of this show, :mjlol: if they think reinhard, a GENIUS, is this dumb. Even if he was naive, he has the most paranoid and meticulous advisers known to man and they would never fall for such an obvious trap. Not only that, but phezzan people arent even unified (they are trying to backstab each other) and the alliance is already on their ass and they cant handle either faction 1-on-1.

Oberstein gotta be the most hated anime character ever within their respective universe. Every time he opens his mouth to someone that isn't reinhard they give him the :scusthov: :pacspit:. Hilda mariendorf's entire goal is to get him to influence reinhard less :dead: even before joining reinhard , oberstein was still hated so at no point did anyone ever fukk with him. He has a dog and people are seriously trying to figure out how he managed to make a dog like him. #Dogset lawst.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Tokyo revengers uncensored ep 10.........:wow:.

Takamichi:
TautSoreImago-max-1mb.gif

Those who watched the censored version are pissed....some key scenes have been deleted lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Takamichi:

Those who watched the censored version are pissed....some key scenes have been deleted lol

both them shyts got released around the exact same time yesterday. If you have a choice, its uncensored all day.

episode was satisfying as fukk.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
both them shyts got released around the exact same time yesterday. If you have a choice, its uncensored all day.

episode was satisfying as fukk.

Exactly, Japan is a troll for making a censored copy of TR and sending it to crunchy roll.

:mjlol:
This episode was perfect... takemichi rode out for his homeboys and ate those punches and knife.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps

Takamichi:

I have been content with watching the censored but this episode was where they crossed the line. :hhh:

Rewatched the uncensored version frame one.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
they're all the same though more or less :manny:

get in the fukking robot, kid (or stay in the robot, kid)
moral dilemmas about war while killing hundreds
anti hero who's sympathetic but can't be reasoned with - usually with mask or obscured identity
faction v faction continues to outweigh the character developments at every larger plot point to continue overall narrative
climactic but open ended conclusion - because damn near every gundam series gets a runback, spinoff, extension, or crossover. except R/G because that shyt was ass and never should've left the planning stages

go down the entire gundam franchise wiki and the vast majority generally follow those guidelines or build off a series that did prior. as for the OG gundam, I don't even know if its possible for them to run it back canonically because of all the stuff they've forced into the UC timeline at this point. best they can reasonably do is focus on a group/specific instance that isn't too tangled up in other stuff or take small, compartmentalized slices to be highlighted. its too bloated for remake.

you can't redo star wars :manny: can't redo gundam either

They should do a series of the years between ZZ and CCA, possibly even remaking CCA for the show. Focus on Bright/Amuro's relationship as they're now both adults and hardened war veterans, doing their best to subdue Zeon remnants, maybe even go into Moon Gundam shyt. Could easily have two seperate stories going with how Char rises up and creates Newborn Neo Zeon. They could easily get 3-4 seasons out of that time period alone. I'd rather that then them pulling another "kid get in the robot" storyline and how they struggle with the horrors they face and what they have to do.

I watched Amuro have to come to terms with what he's doing. Cool. :gladbron:

I watched Kamille struggle with the horrors of war. Cool, but I'm pretty sure I've been here before. :ehhh:

I watched Judau continually push back against being a man of destiny. Wait, I just watched this. :dahell:

I watched Banagher cry and complain about why are people fighting. :unimpressed:

IBO was such a breath of fresh air for what they did with Mikazuki even though he wasn't the most compelling character imo.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I have been content with watching the censored but this episode was where they crossed the line. :hhh:

Rewatched the uncensored version frame one.

Right.:stopitslime: Censored version chopped up the fight scenes. It also didn't show when takemichi was dodging kiyomasa and the part where he jumped on top of him before putting him in a chokehold.