Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We ain't reading shyt out here
HOKHGt.gif

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I wonder what took so long with Netflix and anime. They could have had the game on lock years ago. I bet Crunchyroll and Funimation might have had something to do with it also.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I wonder what took so long with Netflix and anime. They could have had the game on lock years ago. I bet Crunchyroll and Funimation might have had something to do with it also.

The main issue is still Netflix jail. Waiting half a year for shows to drop off when they are released weekly in Japan kind of sucks unless you only binge.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Maintenance was finishing work in one of my bathrooms yesterday, one of them was a real cool older breh. He noticed my anime setup and asks me if Im the one who likes Hunter x Hunter! I was legit :krs: The funny thing is me and my girl had a real bad argument earlier that morning. At one point I mentioned how she watch reality TV all day, and she countered with me watching anime. That aint have shyt to do with our fight, we was just being petty at that point. By the time maintenance was here we had already made up, but I couldn't help and rub it in her face that my mans who is also the supervisor or director of the engineering department was a bigger anime head than me :sas1:
Anyways shot out to whoever it was in here that mentioned Kaiji ultimate survivor. Im about to start the second season.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Peacock Adds Free RetroCrush Streaming Anime Channel
Digital Media Rights announced on Thursday that it has launched a free, 24-hour anime streaming channel for RetroCrush as part of NBC Universal's Peacock streaming service. Peacock will also add the following anime to its streaming service in the coming months:

RetroCrush is a free, ad-supported video-on-demand service available in the United States and Canada. The service has apps on iOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, and smart TVs, in addition to being available on browsers. The service launched in March 2020 with 12 titles, and has since added over 50 more titles to the service. A free ad-supported television (FAST) version of RetroCrush launched through the STIRR streaming service in July 2020.

Digital Media Rights stated to ANN that its goal with the streaming service is to "serve as a community built for the consumption and discussion of the Golden Age of Japanese animation, (and some not so retro), from the perspectives of pop culture, fandom, art, internet memes & more."
The service plans to include a library of content that "hasn't had proper streaming releases outside of Japan."

RetroCrush's streaming partners include Discotek Media, TMS, NHK, Studio Pierrot, AMG, and Happinet, among others.

Seirei Gensouki - Spirit Chronicles TV Anime's 2nd Full Promo Reveals July 5 Debut

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
been waiting on that Gundam Hathaway joint

Char's Counterattack was fire, you got to watch the movies/og series & Zeta Gundam first tho.

Zeta Gundam remastered on Netflix would be the shyt. still the all time best Gundam series along with 08th MS Team and Thunderbolt

They need to reboot the UC series. Gundam Origin should have been he start of it and just done a long running series like 100+ episodes.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’ve only seen ibo and wing but don’t remember shyt from wing since I watched it when i was think high school so I need to do a rewatch and I’m interested In the gundam universe
Watch the ones he posted. They're from the main Gundam timeline. Ibo and Wing are different timeliness altogether.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
they reboot gundam all the time. all the different timelines may as well be palette swaps

its harder to find a gundam series that breaks out of the norm if anything
I mean redo the original UC. They already gave us Gundam the Origin which allegedly was supposed to be the start of a a Universla Centry remake.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I mean redo the original UC. They already gave us Gundam the Origin which allegedly was supposed to be the start of a a Universla Centry remake.
they're all the same though more or less :manny:

get in the fukking robot, kid (or stay in the robot, kid)
moral dilemmas about war while killing hundreds
anti hero who's sympathetic but can't be reasoned with - usually with mask or obscured identity
faction v faction continues to outweigh the character developments at every larger plot point to continue overall narrative
climactic but open ended conclusion - because damn near every gundam series gets a runback, spinoff, extension, or crossover. except R/G because that shyt was ass and never should've left the planning stages

go down the entire gundam franchise wiki and the vast majority generally follow those guidelines or build off a series that did prior. as for the OG gundam, I don't even know if its possible for them to run it back canonically because of all the stuff they've forced into the UC timeline at this point. best they can reasonably do is focus on a group/specific instance that isn't too tangled up in other stuff or take small, compartmentalized slices to be highlighted. its too bloated for remake.

you can't redo star wars :manny: can't redo gundam either