Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Almost Negged off the strength of the lie. :francis:

How dare you? :picard:

Bleach was 1 of my first manga/anime so it’ll always have a place in my heart :wow:

I’m just a naruto Stan so it comes with the territory, bleach and OP are rivals I gotta hold it down I know you understand

I love all 3 tho :blessed:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Bleach was 1 of my first manga/anime so it’ll always have a place in my heart :wow:

I’m just a naruto Stan so it comes with the territory, bleach and OP are rivals I gotta hold it down I know you understand

I love all 3 tho :blessed:

You're a fan of BLEACH in the same way Jack is an All-Star: shyt on constantly by King and Queen.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You never watched Tower of God did you? :picard: You're in for a treat in terms of hating a bytch. :picard:
Oh my god you don’t even got to say her name, I know who it is and I hate that bytch

:russ:It’s a sign of great writing, so glad the writer is back

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Megalo Box Nomad ep 11.

- I thought Mac was about to go Mac-time on his wife.

denzel-relieved.gif

- I'm sick of Sakuma and his tap dance. The man got up on stage tap dancing as a way to flex. :stopitslime:

full

the first half of this episode was great. It validated the first four episodes, showed everyone’s growth, and established the parameters going forward

Joe is back, but he is older but is adapting and learning from his earlier mistakes.

With the second half Mac made his own deal with the devil and will probably be going full heel going forward.

I actually think we’re going to see them flip the OG’s source material ending and it’s going to be Mac who dies in the ringbut keeps on swinging. BES actually makes the source material ending possible.